• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah 10x to those 2 wariors

Comment

Great fight to watch.

Comment

First half of the fight was worth the sixt I shelled out. I had it 3 rds to 3 rds and I totally thought the Pac era was going to end early on but Tim gassed out surprisingly. Tim almost seemed happy he lost afterwards and I believe its because hr knows he gave it his all and because hr knows he didn't deserve the last decision. Mannys punches didn't look strong and Mayweather would beat him easily.

And the reason Floyd's fights are boring is because nobody ever gets close to beating him. No drama at all. Everyone tunes in thinking this could be the fight and by rd 8 Floyd is coasting to a UD decision.

Hopefully Floyd and Manny end up fighting. I don't think it will be as competitive as it would have been in 2010 when Manny and Arum ducked Floyd but it will make for great hype and drama prior to the fight and it will finally put things to bed for history's sake.

Comment

first half was intense and frightening for both fighters. it was a great fight until bradley blew his load the 2nd half of the fight.

good scrap between two top 10 p4p fighters. could have been better.

Comment

Originally posted by hhwff3000 View Post
            Quit Trolling, I watched the fight with about 15 people who don't know much about boxing and they thought it was exciting and couldn't stop asking me questions about boxing afterwards. 15 "casual boxing fans" were converted last night thanks to two warriors. To put things in perspective, I watched Mayweather vs. Canelo with more or less the same group and they told me flat out that the fight was boring even though most of group likes Mayweather more than Pac
            It was boring like I said

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
              The fight was garbage. PAC was gunshy. Bradley switched game plans and started winging shots like an amateur. Not sure what fight y'all were watching and it was boring
              Pacquiao be like - "Yo Roach, what we gonna tell these haters?"

Comment

entertaining????? you need to go out more kid..the fight was rubbish...two flop prank bums swinging wild and fighting like street fighting crack who*es...no skills ..no proper defence..there was no excitement..both fighters are over rated and anyone who understands boxing knows this fight was rubbish..but most pac fans are dumb and can't even read let alone know about boxing lol

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                  entertaining????? you need to go out more kid..the fight was rubbish...two flop prank bums swinging wild and fighting like street fighting crack who*es...no skills ..no proper defence..there was no excitement..both fighters are over rated and anyone who understands boxing knows this fight was rubbish..but most pac fans are dumb and can't even read let alone know about boxing lol
                  Perhaps it is you that don't know **** about boxin?

Comment

Great main fight but what a **** crap undercard as always. I was bored my socks off. Clearly you idiots pay to watch main event.

Comment

bradley fought stupid, sloppy and frankly scared

lame

he should have fought like his normal self

the false bravado and stupid antics is not him

i think the moment got too big for him. big stage again, 1st fight controversy, criticism, losing, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X