Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Bradley Ripped and Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    oh, really, didn't notice that
    Yep doing the face off, Diaz had Tim's shoes in his hand.

Comment

Pac's physique is Bruce lee esque while Bradley looks like a body builder, so in that pic alone you can tell who has the speed.

Remember Bruce Lee is fast and Pac seems to have the same structure

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Pac's physique is Bruce lee esque while Bradley looks like a body builder, so in that pic alone you can tell who has the speed.

Remember Bruce Lee is fast and Pac seems to have the same structure
        If you knew anything about Bruce lee , you'd know that he put the muscle on for the movies , his trainers told him that his muscles were too big.

Comment

Pac is gonna do what Hearn's did to Duran except not as early.

Comment

There was a weigh-in? I couldn't tell because that redhead was hot as ***.

Comment

Of course he's smaller,he ain't fighting 154lb fighters anymore..I still think the Margarito fight took more out of him than any other fight he's had...I think it went downhill from there...Margarito hits like a bull with his balls on fire and pacquaio shelved him for good. (Yes I know he fought Cotto after Pacquaio beat cracked his orbital, Margs should've never gotten a license to take that cotto 2 fight tho) I think between the hits he took and the own damage he inflicted on Margarito he left something in the ring that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Rust Cohle View Post
                There was a weigh-in? I couldn't tell because that redhead was hot as ***.
                Red head? You should've seen the blonde they kept off camera that only the top rank stream showed..she put all them chicks to shame.They only showed her twice but I couldn't get a screen capture of it..she was bad..bad bad..

Comment

Pipe down......

You guys are always speculating and unsatisfied with something. Manny looks to be in tip top shape, PERIOD. who cares of how ripped Bradley is!? Manny is naturally twice as strong. For those of you who are hinting that Manny doesn't look as ripped are morons. He is always ripped for his frame. Did it ever occur to any of you that he never did PEDS to begin with??????? Where in his physique, did you ever see proof of doping? Don't worry, I'll wait......still waiting.........Floyd has you all fooled, man. Like I've been saying all along, if anybody is juicing, it's ROIDquez, and that's obvious. Both of these guys look natural and in great health/condition. It's so many knowitall idiots on this site. Enjoy the fight and shut the **** up!!!!

Comment

Just google'd Pacquiao Mosley weigh-in and I think Pacquiao looks the same as he did there.

Bradley looks as ripped as ever. Always comes in well conditioned.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
                      If you knew anything about Bruce lee , you'd know that he put the muscle on for the movies , his trainers told him that his muscles were too big.
                      If you know Bruce lee he is fast in and out of the movie screen. Fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X