• Show
Clear All

Oh yeah... Your bar is still red.

Comment

...Crickets?...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiddoe View Post
        ...Crickets?...
        Your comparing CEO's? WTF sense does that make? ARE YOU SMOKING DUST?

Maybe one guy made more money in another field than another, maybe one is older than the other, maybe one guys worth is based on old money. A lot of other stuff to consider than what CEO is worth more than the other.

If both CEO's were bought and raised as a child by each company, were the same exact age and net worth was based on year vs year against each other since birth then maybe you'de have a case. Thus, comparing ceo's is stupid as fuc.k.

Guy, I'm not waiting for a punk as.s like you to respond all night. I got other **** to do than wait by the computer for your response.

Point is this***8230;ARUM SAID THE VENETIAN---THE VENETIAN NEVADA---MADE 1 BILLION LAST QUARTER AND THE FACTS ARE THAT THE VENETIAN IN LAS VEGAS DOESN'T MAKE THAT MONEY.

YOU FUC.KING ******S ARE COMPARING TOTAL HOLDINGS WHEN THATS NOT WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT.

MGM IS IN MACAU TOO AND A ****LOAD OF OTHER PLACES. I'M PRETTY DAM POSITIVE MGM AND ALL OF ITS HOLDINGS AREN'T SCRAPING BY.

POINT IS, ARUM IS FULL OF FUC.KING ****.

/END
        Last edited by Joe Grizzley; 04-10-2014, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiddoe View Post
          ...Crickets?...
          You just ethered him, green K.

Comment

The Venetian Macao continued to impress in Q4, with record earnings of $433.4m. I don't really care but their highest ever earnings Q4 2013...was 433.4m at the venetian. Sands corp makes most of their money overseas in Singapore and Macau not in Vegas.

MGM (MGM), which offers a high 70% Vegas and US exposure, was the obvious top-pick in the sector in our view. The latest earnings releases from peers Las Vegas Sands (LVS) and Wynn (WYNN) confirm our investment thesis.

Sands Corp overall makes more than MGM International. Though most is made overseas. There can we stop this childish crap now?
            Last edited by Grimgash; 04-10-2014, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grizzley View Post

Maybe one guy made more money in another field than another, maybe one is older than the other, maybe one guys worth is based on old money. A lot of other stuff to consider than what CEO is worth more than the other.

If both CEO's were bought and raised as a child by each company, were the same exact age and net worth was based on year vs year against each other since birth then maybe you'de have a case. Thus, comparing ceo's is stupid as fuc.k.

Guy, I'm not waiting for a punk as.s like you to respond all night. I got other **** to do than wait by the computer for your response.

Point is this***8230;ARUM SAID THE VENETIAN---THE VENETIAN NEVADA---MADE 1 BILLION LAST QUARTER AND THE FACTS ARE THAT THE VENETIAN IN LAS VEGAS DOESN'T MAKE THAT MONEY.

YOU FUC.KING ******S ARE COMPARING TOTAL HOLDINGS WHEN THATS NOT WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT.

MGM IS IN MACAU TOO AND A ****LOAD OF OTHER PLACES. I'M PRETTY DAM POSITIVE MGM AND ALL OF ITS HOLDINGS AREN'T SCRAPING BY.

/END
              Damn... Sounds like crying. Fact is Bob never said "THE VENETIAN---THE VENETIAN NEVADA". He said "That's why one company makes a billion a quarter, and the other scrapes by to pay it's debts." No more, no less...

Gotta be a bit more detail oriented when using so much caps. ALL CAPS aren't meant for assumptions, lol. Try again red bar.
              Last edited by Kiddoe; 04-10-2014, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grizzley View Post

/END
                My favorite part is when you start to caps lock midway til the end. It's so awesome!!!

Comment

lol what a googling cut and paste idiot the thread starter is

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    Who has Venetian fought, and when is his next fight?
                    The Venetian is ducking the MGM. Best fights are in Macau.

Comment

Las Vegas Sands might be doing $1B in revenue quarterly, but even that is doubtful.

Comment

Working...
                      X