No announcement yet.

Al Sharptons first Target as FBI informat was Don King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Sharptons first Target as FBI informat was Don King

Instead, Sharpton was confronted by FBI agents who showed him the “cocaine” videotape. The panicked reverend agreed--on the spot--to cooperate with federal agents, according to sources familiar with the contents of Sharpton’s FBI informant file.

At the direction of his FBI handlers, Sharpton initially recorded conversations with boxing promoter Don King, who was the principal target of “Crown Royal,” the FBI undercover operation that had ensnared Sharpton in March 1983.
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...harpton-918273

All bad things lead to Don King. I've read some of Don Kings Record, and investigations and it's completely insane what he's been involved in, and got away with.

Now I wonder if he's a FBI informat and what exactly the FBI was after him for.

Don King is a crook

Comment

I've been critical of the Rev since I can remember....my dad been schooled me about the double agents....the Rev been a fraud, now he's a rat....I'm not surprised one bit.....Don King too smart to be trapped by a coke head rat Rev.....Don is bigger than that!!

Comment

Al Sharpton is a piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          I've been critical of the Rev since I can remember....my dad been schooled me about the double agents....the Rev been a fraud, now he's a rat....I'm not surprised one bit.....Don King too smart to be trapped by a coke head rat Rev.....Don is bigger than that!!
          Coke head?

The dude was trying to buy Kilos!

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Coke head?

The dude was trying to buy Kilos!
            He still uses though....he's a pinger!!

Comment

**** Al Sharpton. Never trust a man with a perm. Clown walking around like they had some vote where he was appointed Black Leader or something. I think it's pretty clear now who made that decision.

Comment

They will pay some journalists to fire back with "al sharpton is the greatest human being of all time and anyone who says otherwise is a terrorist " articles and brush this mishap under the carpet...

Business as usual with the feds

Comment

Sharpton The Rat needs to be dealt with Richard Kluklinski style ( The Ice Man ) maybe feed him to the rats

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    **** Al Sharpton. Never trust a man with a perm.

LL Cool J was right

**listens to To Da Break of Dawn**

Comment

Working...
                    X