Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell the truth. Who challenged himself more. Mundine or mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    Lol Strugg...Ur supposed to try to remain anonymous so u don't get banned again.
    ???? Explain

Comment

Originally posted by tyshun30 View Post
      Leave my floydy alone!

Comment

Get off mayweather *** damn
        When Floyd is 50 these loverboys will still be making threads about him...

"Let the haters hate and watch the money pile up"

Comment

Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
          When Floyd is 50 these loverboys will still be making threads about him...

"Let the haters hate and watch the money pile up"
          Never in my life have I seen grown men brag about another man's money.....never in my life.

Comment

???? Explain
            Lol u might not have been around. But this is a certified Strugg thread from back in the days.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal Chicano View Post
              Never in my life have I seen grown men brag about another man's money.....never in my life.
              Nobody bragging about his money...its just funny the more yall hate the bigger his pockets get...You(Loverboys) keep him relevant...Come May 3rd you will be watching lol

Comment

Nobody bragging about his money...its just funny the more yall hate the bigger his pockets get...You(Loverboys) keep him relevant...Come May 3rd you will be watching lol
                This thread is about which of the 2 fighters challenged themselves more, not about their financial gains.....yet instead of discussing the topic at hand you talk about his money "piling up". The way you express that you would think you are getting a cut.....you're not the first or last f10m0 taking pride in another man's wealth.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal Chicano View Post
                  This thread is about which of the 2 fighters challenged themselves more, not about their financial gains.....yet instead of discussing the topic at hand you talk about his money "piling up". The way you express that you would think you are getting a cut.....you're not the first or last f10m0 taking pride in another man's wealth.
                  Naw its another bash Floyd thread...how you know i'm not???

Comment

Naw its another bash Floyd thread...how you know i'm not???
                    pretty much since top rank april 12th card not selling its time to bash floyd lmao

Comment

pretty much since top rank april 12th card not selling its time to bash floyd lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X