No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    These hoes will dissapear tonight lol so don't expect to ridicule them after the fight.

They have no clue lol. It will be a humiliating night for Lara and the coward squad.
    Lol the coward squad haha you're a cold

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Rofl. The kid is ******ed. Yea I guess you've seen my sig.truely pathetic
        Not only have I seen your sig but I also saw all his posts that night.

I've called Mayweather a coward bs'ing around but no way will I ever wish death upon someone. Not even JOKING.

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
          Lol the coward squad haha you're a cold
          Haha bro you've been slapping these fools around since the beginning of the thread. I just kicked them after you put them down. I am going to run a car over them after the fight doe lol.

Comment

Haha bro you've been slapping these fools around since the beginning of the thread. I just kicked them after you put them down. I am going to run a car over them after the fight doe lol.
            Lololololol ima throw them in a pit fire and pour gasoline in it after the fight. For real if I was so ****** like they say then why did it take all of them to come attack me lol nah seriously tho Lara is getting good boyed

Comment

• Finally placed my vote... Saul Canelo Alvarez. It will be an extremely tough fight though. I'm just going with a gut feeling. I really hate for either guy to lose but this fight had to happen.

Good luck to both fighters!

Comment

• Canelo is a tremendous boxer. Excellent arsenal, underrated handspeed, impressive timing, damaging power - all firmly planted over some of the flattest feet in the game.

Lara's far superior footspeed and agility are going to cause Canelo fits.

Distance control is one of those major areas that seem to elude most "experts" and observers. I'm guessing tonight will be a major showcase for the power of it however I won't count somebody with Canelo's set of skills completely out. I love the kid's hands. If he could move those legs and learn how to punch coming forward he'd be a legitimate threat for #1 status on the P4P list at some point. Don't see that happening though. That's the difference between guys like him and guys like Chavez and Duran. They could do way more than light somebody up in the center of the ring.

Comment

Lololololol ima throw them in a pit fire and pour gasoline in it after the fight. For real if I was so ****** like they say then why did it take all of them to come attack me lol nah seriously tho Lara is getting good boyed
                  LOL I love it bro. #PsychoBros

I'll grab the Marquez cups of pee and throw them in the pit.These fools deserve getting degraded.

Bet on it though, the boos will be loud as **** once Lara starts running. AKA Cuban School of boxing.

You single handedly owned all of Sons Of Cuba. (documentary)

Comment

LOL I love it bro. #PsychoBros

I'll grab the Marquez cups of pee and throw them in the pit.These fools deserve getting degraded.

Bet on it though, the boos will be loud as **** once Lara starts running. AKA Cuban School of boxing.

You single handedly owned all of Sons Of Cuba. (documentary)
                    Lmao sons of cuba hahahhahhahah damnnn. Jdsf4g is over there playing with his pigeons all panicking before the fight. The crowd is going to boo so loud and the "purists" will be like SMH THESE CASUALS DON'T KNOW **** ABOUT BOXING

Here's the pit we're going to throw them in bro lol
                    Last edited by Bardock; 07-12-2014, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Lmao sons of cuba hahahhahhahah damnnn. Jdsf4g is over there playing with his pigeons all panicking before the fight. The crowd is going to boo so loud and the "purists" will be like SMH THESE CASUALS DON'T KNOW **** ABOUT BOXING

Comment

Working...
                      X