No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
    Like what lara is going to do the whole fight ??
    Can't agree with you more.

The probability that Lara will use his legs effectively to counter and bust up Canelo is unfairly compared and so much greater than Canelo applying relentless pressure and stopping Lara. It's unfair I tell you, Canelo will try and box him.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LWO View Post
        Green K coming your way. Thanks!!

Comment

• Hope there is a stoppage because I doubt there will be a fair decision in this one.

Comment

• Wow. True definition of a 50/50 fight.

Comment

• This poll is amazing. Reminds me of the Alvarez/Trout Master Thread poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                This poll is amazing. Reminds me of the Alvarez/Trout Master Thread poll.
                What's funny about that is I scored the fight 6-6 with the KD being the difference. The poll was even and the fight was basically even.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  What's funny about that is I scored the fight 6-6 with the KD being the difference. The poll was even and the fight was basically even.
                  Honestly, Lara's style almost guarantees this fight will at least be perceived as even. That might ultimately hurt Landy on the cards. Lara needs to be more aggressive than usual. But, according to him, he's going to fight the same way he always does.

Comment

• I think Canelo is gonna win of course. But it is gonna be a good fight. Lara is a good fighter. Some would say technically a better fighter but Canelo is really just as good. I think Canelo has a definite edge in power and chin that will certainly be a telling component of this fight.

Just because Canelo failed to land significant shots on Money does not equate to the same thing against Lara. Lara is good but he is not Money.

Canelo UD in a pretty bloody fight.

You heard it first(ish) from Elroy.

Viva Mexico! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      Honestly, Lara's style almost guarantees this fight will at least be perceived as even. That might ultimately hurt Landy on the cards. Lara needs to be more aggressive than usual. But, according to him, he's going to fight the same way he always does.
                      Lara showed some dog in him in his last 2 fights. He was landing some bombs on Trout and was able to floor him late in the fight. He was putting a beating on Angelo too in the rounds he was winning. Canelo isn't a high output guy either and often loses rounds on inactivity as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X