No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    And every time I check this thread you're being a p*ssy ass cheerleader.
    Says the **** who wakes up to play with birds.

Soft ass batty boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Says the **** who wakes up to play with birds.

Soft ass batty boy.
      I wake up to play with birds and go to sleep playing with your mom. Can't beat that.

Speaking of that, its already 1:30. I need you to go to sleep so I can get down to business. Unless you wanna be a cheerleader for that too.

Comment

I wake up to play with birds and go to sleep playing with your mom. Can't beat that.

Speaking of that, its already 1:30. I need you to go to sleep so I can get down to business. Unless you wanna be a cheerleader for that too.
        False, you go to sleep after playing with more birds.

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        In the morning when I wake up and at 6 in the evening.

Damn fruitcake.

Comment

False, you go to sleep after playing with more birds.

Damn fruitcake.
          LOL Golovkin having his turn with these fckwits hhaahahah mathysse the worst trash talk on NSB

Comment

Im definitely not smart but Im sure as hell not a dumb motherfker like you.
            yeahhhhhhh.

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
              LOL Golovkin having his turn with these fckwits hhaahahah mathysse the worst trash talk on NSB
              It's easy work with these bird activists.

I hadn't read the post where he said he is not smart but not dumb until now... lol wtf. That right there says enough about who we're dealing with.

Comment

I hadn't read the post where he said he is not smart but not dumb until now... lol wtf. That right there says enough about who we're dealing with.
                AHHAHHA He ain't smart but he ain't dumb, he neutral. hahha

Lara and JSFDouche are out there bird watching getting their mike tyson on while Canelo's exploding heavy bags. It just shows their soft nature bro, they walk around all day with bird shiet residue on their hands and eat with their hands like sucios

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                  AHHAHHA He ain't smart but he ain't dumb, he neutral. hahha

Lara and JSFDouche are out there bird watching getting their mike tyson on while Canelo's exploding heavy bags. It just shows their soft nature bro, they walk around all day with bird shiet residue on their hands and eat with their hands like sucios

Hardcore Canelo fans have not come this close since these two.

Look at them rejoicing...

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                    check with the mods on that one bro
                    No need to check, actually is not that important is what I'll expect from an inmature person but my apologies if is not one of your alt...

Comment

• Canelo deserves credit for his accomplishments... here is one

Comment

Working...
                      X