Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
    no te agites amigo.
    Why you mad at the pigeon that's a pretty pigeon.

Comment

no te agites amigo.
      Thats what u say when u have no answer, no te agites amigo, de donde sacas que la gente esta agitada, can you get the mood from reading their posts?
      Last edited by garfios; 06-26-2014, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• Saul 'La Paloma' Alvarez

Comment

• f4314n68 is giving all these fools a Cotto-Martinez round 1 type beatdown all by himself lmao.

Everytime I check this thread he is schooling and owning everybody with hard cold facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            f4314n68 is giving all these fools a Cotto-Martinez round 1 type
            beatdown all by himself lmao.

Everytime I check this thread he is schooling and owning everybody with hard cold facts.
            What I think is that you are both the same person.

Comment

f4314n68 is giving all these fools a Cotto-Martinez round 1 type beatdown all by himself lmao.

lol these guys are rookies bro the funny thing is the mathysse douche guy thinks he's smart or some ****

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
                What I think is that you are both the same person.
                check with the mods on that one bro

Comment

• I'll tell you another reason why I REALLY doubt Lara named that bird 'Canelo'.

That bird still has yellow hairs which means its probably about a month old which means he most likely doesn't even know the sex of that bird. So it could very well be a CanelA and not a CanelO.

But I'll tell you what, mine is a female so it's more fitting for Canelita. Why don't you go ahead and put it as your avatar so you can have Canelo all over your account.

Comment

lol these guys are rookies bro the funny thing is the mathysse douche guy thinks he's smart or some ****
                    Im definitely not smart but Im sure as hell not a dumb motherfker like you.

Comment

f4314n68 is giving all these fools a Cotto-Martinez round 1 type beatdown all by himself lmao.

And every time I check this thread you're being a p*ssy ass cheerleader.

Comment

Working...
                      X