No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Whatever makes you sleep better at night. The same way you think Lara named his pigeon Canelo.
    LOL the same way you went and took a picture of your lame ass "red" pigeon or found one on google images "aqui esta canelo" LOL to satisfy your thought on the very same subject hahaha you contradict yourself and not even know it.

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.
    Even tho its lighter than Lara's, I also have my very own Canelo.

We're all obsessed with the Ginger.
    Last edited by Bardock; 06-25-2014, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• canelo waits too much to beat lara. whilst canelo is looking at lara, erislandy will be punching then moving

Comment

• this is a terrible style match up for canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
          canelo waits too much to beat lara. whilst canelo is looking at lara, erislandy will be punching then moving
          you better give canelo some fckn credit and not make excuses july 12th or else you're a sack of scum

Comment

this is a terrible style match up for canelo
            Canelo has trouble with pure boxers. Trout- just won, nothing more nothing less, just won. Mayweather- got completely schooled
            Lara- will get schooled again

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
              you better give canelo some fckn credit and not make excuses july 12th or else you're a sack of scum
              Let's do 2 day avi and sig bet

Comment

what are the terms for that? Do I choose memes and stuff or how does it go down? lol

Comment

what are the terms for that? Do I choose memes and stuff or how does it go down? lol
                  When Lara wins, I send you images/gifs for your avatar and sig to embarrass you.

I've never lost an avi bet on a fight. I'm ruthless with the pics. Total and utter embarrassment for you.

Comment

LOL the same way you went and took a picture of your lame ass "red" pigeon or found one on google images "aqui esta canelo" LOL to satisfy your thought on the very same subject hahaha you contradict yourself and not even know it.
                    Thats my own bird. Im not a poser like you.

Comment

2 days? That's weak as ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X