Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
    THANK YOU, at least one lara fan gets it
    And what do you call the jmw wbc belt at a catch weight against mathew hatton?

Comment

• wow, must watch clip from all access. i think its new thread worthy - jus asked a mod if i could make new thread with it, truly amazing clip giving insight on lara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYyAUZSj-Z0
      Last edited by jas; 06-25-2014, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• wow is this guy trying to be like mike tyson now with his pigeons? lol this guy is so obsessed with canelo he names one of his pigeons after him for god's sake

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
          wow, must watch clip from all access. i think its new thread worthy - jus asked a mod if i could make new thread with it, truly amazing clip giving insight on lara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYyAUZSj-Z0
          The dude had teary eyes the whole time.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            The dude had teary eyes the whole time.
            rigo tried defecting too with him

Comment

wow is this guy trying to be like mike tyson now with his pigeons? lol this guy is so obsessed with canelo he names one of his pigeons after him for god's sake
              More ignorant comments.

Breeding pigeons in Cuba is very common. I've been doing it since I was 9 myself. On and off cause with the military I had to move a lot and was hard to keep them. But I just started back up again.

That specific breed is called buchones or thief pouters in English. They're used for stealing other breeders' pigeons. It's very big in Miami and here in Tampa is getting there too.
              Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 06-25-2014, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Canelo will feel the pain.

Comment

lol so lara didn't get owned in that video? that's why you ducked the other thread when you were defending lara's paper title and then many people were also agreeing in that dumbass thread you posted of the WBA "regular" title. Here, ill help you

HE A CHAMP DOE
                  WTF are you talking about? This was a light sparring match where neither fighter landed much punches.

Btw, what the hell does this have to do with Lara's fight against Canelo? Charlo doesn't really fight like Canelo. He's also clearly taller and rangier than Alvarez.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    More ignorant comments.

Breeding pigeons in Cuba is very common. I've been doing it since I was 9 myself. On and off cause with the military I had to move a lot and was hard to keep them. But I just started back up again.
                    totally ignore the fact he named one of them canelo, yeah, ignore it.

Comment

totally ignore the fact he named one of them canelo, yeah, ignore it.
                      you ducked this :

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
                      And what do you call the jmw wbc belt at a catch weight against mathew hatton?

Comment

Working...
                      X