No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    This is true. I think most recently John Molina is a good example.
    lol not really. sht example. molina got dropped and beat on for multiple rounds, canelo got rocked real quick and recovered. Molina never recovered from the 2nd knockdown
    Last edited by Bardock; 06-23-2014, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      If you can't see that Canelo has basically bitched about the same thing for months leading up to this fight, don't know what to tell you. "He insulted Mesico, waa!"

I see it as a feeble attempt to gather moral support from Canelo fanboys such as yourself.
      "golden boy didnt support me, they threw me to the wolves", lol etc etc. he sounds like the biggest btch and is crying about the people who invested a lot of money into him and are giving the opportunity to change his life. He didn't back canelo into a corner like you fanboy cubanas like to think, He was talking sht and canelo responded like a man, but yet this *** is still crying.

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
        "golden boy didnt support me, they threw me to the wolves", lol etc etc. he sounds like the biggest btch and is crying about the people who invested a lot of money into him and are giving the opportunity to change his life. He didn't back canelo into a corner like you fanboy cubanas like to think, He was talking sht and canelo responded like a man, but yet this *** is still crying.
        Do not worry, he will **** ginger up soon enough...

Comment

• Originally posted by BendOver View Post
          Do not worry, he will **** ginger up soon enough...
          sure, hes going to bend over and take it like a btch like your screen name

Comment

show the next round where he get knocked down like a btch and the next few where he gets stopped
            The subject was about him being clipped, we all know he won the fight against yet another smaller fighter...

Comment

• Originally posted by BendOver View Post
              The subject was about him being clipped, we all know he won the fight against yet another smaller fighter...

Comment

lol not really. sht example. molina got dropped and beat on for multiple rounds, canelo got rocked real quick and recovered. Molina never recovered from the 2nd round
                You really don't know how to read do you?
                We've seen fighters get rocked multiple times on their way up at lower weights before and they continue on to have solid chins
                Molina showed a weak chin in the lower weights (in the DeMarco fight). Everyone assumed his chin was **** then he showed a Solid chin by taking some monstrous shots from Matthysse.

Comment

sure, hes going to bend over and take it like a btch like your screen name
                  I didn't meant it that way, he has a beautiful wife and I'm sure he doesn't like other men A$$, he will just fvuck him up with his fist, he better bring an actual pic so little solis can recognize him and point him out at the line up, it will be an abuse if he use other "weapon"...

Comment

Ok... You got me.. Lara complained too. Enjoy that Canelo garden snake while it lasts. You've got a Cuban Anaconda coming your way soon after July 12th. Make room.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      You really don't know how to read do you?

Molina showed a weak chin in the lower weights (in the DeMarco fight). Everyone assumed his chin was **** then he showed a Solid chin by taking some monstrous shots from Matthysse.
                      his chin was still **** he got stopped even tho he hurt mathysse twice in the beginning, you're comparing a guy who got stopped in one round from demarco in a lower weight to a fight where someone was rocked and stayed on his feet and recovered. SHIET example

Comment

Working...
                      X