No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    It sure as hell didnt look to me like he was stunned.

So Pacquiao was stunned but Canelo was never stunned or backed up by Mayweather?

And btw being stunned has nothing to do with being KOed either. You can see "stars" as you call it from any regular punch. Ever been punched before? Btw you act on these boards always calling people "idiots" and "fkin stupid" I very much doubt you ever been in a fight before.
    im sure ive been in more fights than you. lol

I think you're still mad your boy mathysse got his ass kicked by Danny and went life and death with a career light weight. ahha im sure he was never stunned in those fights either huh even though he touched the canvas in each of them.
    lol you're pathetic see how you flip flop. don't make me go back and quote you.

You said he was hurting Canelo all night and backing him up while he clearly never got wobbled, on the other hand Bradley hits pac with an overhand haymake and send his ass flying back off his feet for christ' sake and I guess according to douchemathysse he was never hurt or stunned in the 4th your pathetic lol and being KO'd has nothing to do with being stunned in your next few fights? lol especially a brutal KO? holy sht. YOU REALLY ARE STUPID. So being ko'd doesn't diminish a fighters punch resistance and makes them more likely to be KO'd AGAIN? man you're really schooling me douche. ima just refer to you as douche now k
    Last edited by Bardock; 06-20-2014, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
      OK. So Canelo has 1 good win in 45 fights by your standards. At least your consistent.
      so by those same standards lara has 0 good wins and is 32 years old lol with 21 fights

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
        so by those same standards lara has 0 good wins and is 32 years old lol with 21 fights
        Marquez has 0 good wins too. And he's 40 with over 50 fights.

Comment

Marquez has 0 good wins too. And he's 40 with over 50 fights.
          lol wtf does this have to do with marquez. A first ballot hall of famer and has won more titles and big fights than BLAra can ever dream of. lol you getting nationalistic on me? Mexican boxing puts Cuban boxing to shame counts the champs buddy

Comment

lol wtf does this have to do with marquez. A first ballot hall of famer and has won more titles and big fights than BLAra can ever dream of. lol you getting nationalistic on me? Mexican boxing puts Cuban boxing to shame counts the champs buddy
            I'm going by your logic. It's an interesting take on the sport of boxing. I want to see how it applies to other fighters.

Comment

I'm going by your logic. It's an interesting take on the sport of boxing. I want to see how it applies to other fighters.
              my logic on what? we were talking about 2 specific fighters and you fan boys are saying canelo has a weak resume but on the other hand every time lara has stepped up he didnt do jack sht. his best win is an unmotivated, rock bottom trout. lol its stupid to compare marquez to lara you're fcknf ******ed and you suck at trolling.

Comment

Blah Blah Blah
                Your logic was ******ed and I proved it. I'm done. I'll give you the last word. Go ahead and take it.

Comment

Your logic was ******ed and I proved it. I'm done. I'll give you the last word. Go ahead and take it.
                  lol you can't even say what my logic was. You were comparing resumes and many people agree that Lara hasn't had many good wins. He couldn't Vanes, he couldn't beat Molina, He went life and death with Angulo, Freddie Hernandez gave him hell for a few rounds. SO yeah that is my logic on BLAra. Not boxing scumbag

Comment

• @ 6:00 he wasn't stunned doe
                    @ 7:55 he comes off his feet in the highlight
                    Last edited by Bardock; 06-20-2014, 03:43 PM.

Comment

lol you can't even say what my logic was. You were comparing resumes and many people agree that Lara hasn't had many good wins. He couldn't Vanes, he couldn't beat Molina, He went life and death with Angulo, Freddie Hernandez gave him hell for a few rounds. SO yeah that is my logic on BLAra. Not boxing scumbag
                      It has to be taken into consideration that Lara hasn't always had the luxury of being spoon fed bums or fighters that would complement his style.

Who has dominated Molina?
                      Hernandez got his ass beat.
                      What should Lara have done differently against Angulo?

Comment

Working...
                      X