Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
    see the post above ^^^^^^^^^
    yeah williams was the same lol he wasn't hesitant or getting his head snapped back like never before. Man you're a waste of a poster. Prime williams (pressure fighter) would have good boyed Lara and made him quit on his stool.

OH and do you think a pre-KTFO Pacquiao would be getting rocked and stunned by bradley? I REST MY CASE
    Wtf? Pacquiao was getting rocked and stunned by Bradley? and I'm a waste of a poster.

Didn't I school you a few pages back too?

Comment

how could it be a cherry pick if they never fought? But yeah, it would have been the same. You wont see me flip flopping like you fan boys.
      OK. So Canelo has 1 good win in 45 fights by your standards. At least your consistent.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Wtf? Pacquiao was getting rocked and stunned by Bradley? and I'm a waste of a poster.

Didn't I school you a few pages back too?
        Lol so pacquiao never got stunned by bradley twice in one round? I think the 4th lol pac said he saw stars after the fight in that round. Get your head outta your asss lol you didn't school shiet you were like "oh good comeback" pppppftt lame
        Last edited by Bardock; 06-20-2014, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          I don't see what the problem is with someone who likes rap and boxing. Boxers use their fists in the ring while Battle rappers use there words

Battle rap was underground but is starting to get more mainstream since Eminem is behind this one. MTV used to have a show called Fight Klub that was all battle rap. I used to watch it when I was in high school and Jin was my boy

I think alot of people here are hating without even giving it a shot
          Jin got murdered by that Serious Jones doe.

AND FOR THE REST OF YOU! :

If you're into the essence and core of hip-hop, battle rapping is right at the core of it. Nothing wrong with it.

there is no difference then paying for a fight, versus paying for a rap battle PPV. It sounds ****** to some of you guys because it's not your cup of tea.

I know some of you hermits are probably so far out there and into some weird playing your clarinets in front of YouTube watching Ricky Hatton fights, with greasy cheeto fingers.

Then log on and have the nerve to call a rap battle weird. Lol
          Last edited by SeekDaGreat; 06-20-2014, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Lol so pacquiao never got stunned by bradley twice on one round? I think the 4th lol pac said he saw stars after the fight in that round. Get your head outta your asss lol you didn't school shiet you were like "oh good comeback" pppppftt lame
            It sure as hell didnt look to me like he was stunned.

So Pacquiao was stunned but Canelo was never stunned or backed up by Mayweather?

And btw being stunned has nothing to do with being KOed either. You can see "stars" as you call it from any regular punch. Ever been punched before? Btw you act on these boards always calling people "idiots" and "fkin ******" I very much doubt you ever been in a fight before.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
              OK. So Canelo has 1 good win in 45 fights by your standards. At least your consistent.
              Which win is that? Cause Trout has been KOed in the AMATEURS. And Canelo still couldn't beat him. So that doesnt count either.

Comment

Which win is that? Cause Trout has been KOed in the AMATEURS. And Canelo still couldn't beat him. So that doesnt count either.
                Trout was KO'd in the amatuers? ****. He must have never been the same again.

Maybe that's why he's afraid to commit to his punches and throws pity pat jabs.

Comment

His only good win was against Vazquez. He took his 0 and his soul that night.

Comment

It sure as hell didnt look to me like he was stunned.

So Pacquiao was stunned but Canelo was never stunned or backed up by Mayweather?

And btw being stunned has nothing to do with being KOed either. You can see "stars" as you call it from any regular punch. Ever been punched before? Btw you act on these boards always calling people "idiots" and "fkin ******" I very much doubt you ever been in a fight before.
                    im sure ive been in more fights than you. lol

I think you're still mad your boy mathysse got his ass kicked by Danny and went life and death with a career light weight. ahha im sure he was never stunned in those fights either huh even though he touched the canvas in each of them.
                    lol you're pathetic see how you flip flop. don't make me go back and quote you.

You said he was hurting Canelo all night and backing him up while he clearly never got wobbled, on the other hand Bradley hits pac with an overhand haymake and send his ass flying back off his feet for christ' sake and I guess according to douchemathysse he was never hurt or stunned in the 4th your pathetic lol and being KO'd has nothing to do with being stunned in your next few fights? lol especially a brutal KO? holy sht. YOU REALLY ARE ******. So being ko'd doesn't diminish a fighters punch resistance and makes them more likely to be KO'd AGAIN? man you're really schooling me douche. ima just refer to you as douche now k
                    Last edited by Bardock; 06-20-2014, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      so by those same standards lara has 0 good wins and is 32 years old lol with 21 fights

Comment

Working...
                      X