Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It fits. Lara is going to slaughter that Cinnabon

Comment

• And you call yourself a boxing fan....

Comment

• Aint no one gonna pay for a rab battle PPV lol the only people intrested in rap battles are kids lol

Comment

• The fact that neither I nor anyone i know or have talked to have mentioned to me or probably even have any idea wtf you are talking about should answer your question.

Comment

• Why would someone want to buy that?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigTasty View Post
              Aint no one gonna pay for a rab battle PPV lol the only people intrested in rap battles are kids lol
              It's already been done once and was pretty successful. But the PPV was done via UStream, not TV. It was like $20 bucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                There's a rap battle tournament on PPV?!? Lol
                +1

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  There's a rap battle tournament on PPV?!? Lol
                  I laughed too. Now that's some ****** **** right there.

Comment

• And your a boxing fan?

This is as good as boxing gets everyone's knees are good and nobody is being cherry picked in the main event

Comment

• I wonder how many boxing fans are on this forum lol.. I mean this kid has the balls to post a thread with a question like that, expecting responses like "aww man , I didn't realize they were the same day.. looks like I'll have to give one of the most important fights at 154 lbs a miss" ..
                      Alright.. I won't tease.. too answer your question, I don't think anyone cares about that kind of stuff. The Mexicans will be watching this fight with great intensity

Comment

Working...
                      X