Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damit305 just turned off his computer after reading our comments because "El bullying no es un juego."

Last edited by VAGAB0ND; 07-18-2014, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
      damit305 just turned off his computer after reading our comments because "El bullying no es juego."

Saca unas morritas y no las llevamos a La Santa que no kid?

Comment

damit305 just turned off his computer after reading our comments because "El bullying no es un juego."

LOL no reply. ETHER. Not even his homies are coming in to defend his honor

Comment

The Cuban Boxing School kids be like:
          hahahaha jaliscience eres un cabron!!!

Comment

• And just when you faggets thought it was safe to post on this thread again...

Comment

• Oh nooo, here comes the Sea Princess DannYankee09 power walkin' back in this thread like:

Comment

• so after lara who should canelo fight next? i think he should go with kirkland by nov or dec. then by may fight cotto.

Comment

damit305 just turned off his computer after reading our comments because "El bullying no es un juego."

Comment

Oh nooo, here comes the Sea Princess DannYankee09 power walkin' back in this thread like:
                    The funniest part is some of the Oscar pics there's no need to do anything to them because that's really him wearing that

You should get out of that internet cafe wasting all your hard earned pesos getting ethered try to investigate where they at exactly. I heard they are celebrating at the gay capital of mexico maybe you can get in on some of the action.

You could be the third you know you want to.

Comment

• **** I better stop I just got this on my inbox after that last post i unleashed on you

Comment

Working...
                      X