Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol what's everyone got against Mares? I like the kid. Hope he can bounce back here.

Comment

• Thats how salka look?

Comment

• Porter knows, Lara is about to beat Canelo the hype job from pillar to post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booji Boy View Post
          I hope most everyone knew that was coming. I think the PDL KO made some people lose sight of where JuanMa really was at.
          This is the same thing you will be saying tonight once Lara beats Canelo. Watch this:

I hope most everyone knew that was coming. I think the Angulo KO made some people lose sight of where Canelo really was at.

Comment

• I shed a tear for Brook...

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
              Funny Mares was an internet boxing community darling , now everybody in here hate him
              I was like the only one saying Gonzalez was gonna son him, now that everyone ate crow they are all bitter.

Just another notch under 'wraps belt, no big deal.

Comment

lol what's everyone got against Mares? I like the kid. Hope he can bounce back here.

**** punching.

Comment

lol what's everyone got against Mares? I like the kid. Hope he can bounce back here.
                  Agbeko's balls are what we have against him. Mares is a fouling mother****er.

Comment

• War Canelo!!

Watching the fight in my hotel room on a ****ty stream!

Tru boxing head

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      We are live on talkshoe after the lara/canelo fight tonight!! Call in to talk some boxing!!!!

Larryx, badzi, sweet pea 50, burner, jas, elbosshogg, and yours truly!!!!
                      Ill stay up to get in the convo through text like a d1ck I forgot to buy my calling card

Comment

Working...
                      X