No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Graduated from the Khan/Gamboa school of fighting. When you're hurt, slug it out with your hands down.
    Yeah, that about sums it up .... Last I checked, it was smart to hold on when you're hurt to keep from getting KTFO.

Juanma must have missed that class

Comment

• Originally posted by Booji Boy View Post
      I hope most everyone knew that was coming. I think the PDL KO made some people lose sight of where JuanMa really was at.
      It hurts to see Juanma fight. He gets buzzed pretty easily, he isn't smart even when he has his wits about him, and his speed/reflexes are horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by HateBoxing View Post
        juanma is a ****ing legend, that mofo keeps swinging for the fences when he is out on his feet. big props
        He do that

Comment

• sigh, i miss kameda fight. the indonesian broadcast only start at hererra fight.
          ah well atleast it's still free and HD.

Comment

• **** ya'll taking shots at my boy Mares yo.

Comment

• We are live on talkshoe after the lara/canelo fight tonight!! Call in to talk some boxing!!!!

Larryx, badzi, sweet pea 50, burner, jas, elbosshogg, and yours truly!!!!

Comment

• Please retire Juanma!!

Comment

• we'll see if mares still have his soul

Comment

• Funny Mares was an internet boxing community darling , now everybody in here hate him

Comment

• porter has a head like a football helmet.

Comment

Working...
                      X