No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    Much respect to Lara. He's definitely got himself a world class beef bayonet there.

We won't know whose is bigger until the weigh in, though. Though I'm putting my money on Canelo.

Lara's from Cuba, so his snake is closest in demeanor to a snake that likes the water, like the anaconda. It's dangerous without a doubt, but it prefers to ambush its prey. It doesn't risk enough to establish itself as an ATG snake like Canelo's has.

Meanwhile, Canelo's snake is a desert dweller indigenous only to the wilds of Guadalajara. Suited for much harsher climates, therefore much more resilient and dangerous. When threatened, it acts like a spitting cobra - Spewing it's viscous love nectar into the pupils of any who dare oppose it.

It's truly a tremendous specimen.
    Bringer you're a funny dude.

IMO I think Lara's snake it's greater than Canelos; like you said we will have to wait until July 11th. It'll be close

Do you think Canelo can comfortably beat Lara? I think this might be one of Canelos toughest fights. I met Lara after Trout and he's a really cool dude. Maybe I'm being subjective but I feel that Canelo won't be able to effectively engage Lara.

Comment

• I'm going to go with Lara. He's wanted this type of fight for a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Bringer you're a funny dude.

IMO I think Lara's snake it's greater than Canelos; like you said we will have to wait until July 11th. It'll be close
        I'll have a thread up for it (the weigh in) sometime in July. I already know what it's going to be like, so keep an eye out.

Do you think Canelo can comfortably beat Lara? I think this might be one of Canelos toughest fights. I met Lara after Trout and he's a really cool dude. Maybe I'm being subjective but I feel that Canelo won't be able to effectively engage Lara.
        I do think canelo can comfortably beat him. That's what I'm going with for my prediction. A comfortable unanimous decision victory in the ring, and a 1st round KO via snake on the scales.

Comment

• Got my tickets and booked my travel yesterday morning. Can't ****in wait for this. Got to support good fights.

Comment

Much respect to Lara. He's definitely got himself a world class beef bayonet there.

We won't know whose is bigger until the weigh in, though. Though I'm putting my money on Canelo.

Lara's from Cuba, so his snake is closest in demeanor to a snake that likes the water, like the anaconda. It's dangerous without a doubt, but it prefers to ambush its prey. It doesn't risk enough to establish itself as an ATG snake like Canelo's has.

Meanwhile, Canelo's snake is a desert dweller indigenous only to the wilds of Guadalajara. Suited for much harsher climates, therefore much more resilient and dangerous. When threatened, it acts like a spitting cobra - Spewing it's viscous love nectar into the pupils of any who dare oppose it.

It's truly a tremendous specimen.
            GOAT post.

I honestly have nothing to add, I had a long diatribe on how Canelo's appendage has no equal, but Bringer is right, Lara is packing impressive heat.

Lara's Boliche is formidable, but I agree with Bringer, Canelo's Baloney Pony was raised in the Mexican desert, where it went months without eating.

Comment

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
              THIS IS THE OFFICIAL CANELO V. LARA THREAD.

Vote on the poll and post your reasons why you think your fighter (or choice) will win. It seems like this fight is closer to reality than once was imagined.

All triangle theories are welcomed.
              Molina exposed him. Angulo dropped him twice, and was beating that ass until Lara cheated.

Canelo is no Molina. We saw what Canelo did to Lara's papi - Angulo. This fight is easy money for Canelo.

Comment

• This will be Pernell-Oscar Round 2.
                Lara takes Canelo to school and only gets a draw.

Comment

I'll have a thread up for it (the weigh in) sometime in July. I already know what it's going to be like, so keep an eye out.

I do think canelo can comfortably beat him. That's what I'm going with for my prediction. A comfortable unanimous decision victory in the ring, and a 1st round KO via snake on the scales.

Comment

you're on! I've got Lara's appendage by UD and Lara by SD after the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                      GOAT post.

I honestly have nothing to add, I had a long diatribe on how Canelo's appendage has no equal, but Bringer is right, Lara is packing impressive heat.

Lara's Boliche is formidable, but I agree with Bringer, Canelo's Baloney Pony was raised in the Mexican desert, where it went months without eating.
                      That's what makes it such an impressive specimen - The fact that it starved and went thirsty for most of its life in the wilds of the Mexican desert yet still managed to become as colossal as it is is truly something to bow down in awe of.

Much respect to Lara's very respectable snake too, though. Lara told me that even when it was only 2 years old his snake knew it wanted to come to America one day to compete against other snakes from around the world.

I almost shed a tear.

Comment

Working...
                      X