Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quillin vs Konecny: How big of a mismatch is this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Konecny is a pretty capable boxer whos losses have have come at the hands of capable guys or through a result of a little home cooking. He is also really more of a JMW (unlike Gabe Rosado who was a huge JMW who drained for 154) - nonetheless there's some skill there. I simply feel that Quillins size and power will be too much, and if it ain't, the Rosado scorecards (against both JLL and Kid Under) tell us just what to expect.

Lukas has yet to be stopped however, and as I said has fair skills - Kid U/C is gonna have to try if he wants to get Konecny outta there, but is likely to have a 10 - 15lb weight advantage in the ring.

Hmm...my pick? Quillin by UD, though the judges will be wider than yours or mine,

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Konecny is a pretty capable boxer whos losses have have come at the hands of capable guys or through a result of a little home cooking. He is also really more of a JMW (unlike Gabe Rosado who was a huge JMW who drained for 154) - nonetheless there's some skill there. I simply feel that Quillins size and power will be too much, and if it ain't, the Rosado scorecards (against both JLL and Kid Under) tell us just what to expect.

Lukas has yet to be stopped however, and as I said has fair skills - Kid U/C is gonna have to try if he wants to get Konecny outta there, but is likely to have a 10 - 15lb weight advantage in the ring.

Hmm...my pick? Quillin by UD, though the judges will be wider than yours or mine,
      Probably gets stopped. Konecny is tough, but Basangurov bloodied him bad and Konecny has been butted several times in his last few fights, so we'll see how his skin holds up.

Going stoppage on cuts like in the last fight

Comment

Originally posted by ColdBlooded
        Quillin was called out by several notable middleweights and chose to fight Konecny. How can he stand himself? If he doesn't want to fight top opponents, he should give up the belt that he never should have gotten in the first place. Macklin, who called him out, is taking on a real opponent in Daniel Geale. In an ideal world, winner of that would fight Quillin.
        Truax, Mora, Macklin and Stevens all asked for a fight. THey don't have anything on an undersized JMW Euro bum

Comment

You're obsessed, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            You're obsessed, dude.
            He does this when he has nothing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              You're obsessed, dude.
              Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              He does this when he has nothing to do.
              Mad because you can't handle the truth about Bumlin?

Can't wait to see who he fights 8 months later

Comment

LOL Bumlin.

Peter is a b1tch

Comment

Some people here get it!
                  Seriously.... fights twice a year and opponents worse than GGG's Monaco fights

Comment

Konecny is a good strong fighter.

But at 154.

I still haven't seen Quillin fight. He has never been involved in a match up that I would stay up for.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Konecny is a good strong fighter.

But at 154.

I still haven't seen Quillin fight. He has never been involved in a match up that I would stay up for.
                      N'dam was a good fight. Competitive and close if it wasn't for the 6 KD's Quillin got

Comment

Working...
                      X