No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Go For a Strong KO Finish if Bradley is Hurt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What comes around...

Isn't that the saying? I think it would give boxing a he!!uva boost if Manny did KO the bum. Pathetic Bradley going around running his trap like he won the fight? When he's clearly on video apologizing to Arum for NOT winning the fight? Gimmee a break. Let's see a KO Manny. Take his butt into deep water like Provo had him... except TAKE HIM OUT. Geez, if I hear that goofball geek domehead Bradley run his mouth one more time...

Comment

File this article in the common sense department.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWW_...eature=mh_lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
        *******s say Pacquiao by KO even though he hasn't had a KO since Cotto. That's why we call them *******s. The Mayweather guys are realistic. We KNOW our guy is going out there to box the letters off his trunks and make easy work of Maidana en route to a UD12. *******s say...Pacquiao by KO. Me...we'll see about that.
        That's not his uncle and dad say tho, especially his die hard fans said Floid will KO Chino. Realistic my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          It's time for a changing of the guard and Tim is taking things over now.
          Tim might, but I don't think it'll be this week.

Comment

I wouldnt mind bradley getting knocked out. Sick of that uncle tom

Comment

I was done talking two weeks ago about this fight. Time to fight, no more talk.

Comment

When Bradley Feels Pacquiao's Intensity, He'll Run Like The First Fight

I can't wait to read Saturday night and Sunday morning all the BS and excuses from everyone "that knew Pacquiao would destroy Bradley". Everyone will jump back on the Manny bandwagon, OR the excuses will flow that Provo & Marquez just took too much out of Bradley; he didn't get enough rest, OR how Pacquiao would never last against Provo, or Floyd, or Thurman, or ________ (fill in the blank). Manny is going to beat the livin' **** out of Bradley, and then we'll see just how bad Marquez wants that 147 title, and prove his last fight was no fluke, which it was. Watch for Marquez to opt for a safer route to a 147 belt fighting the winner of Porter/Paulie Mags instead. And you'll hear crickets from Floyd's camp on the heels of Pac train wrecking Bradley. Which is fine because Maidana is about to shock the world and knock out Mayweather. Then what?!!!!!? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  I was done talking two weeks ago about this fight. Time to fight, no more talk.
                  I second that..

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                    Exactly how he gOt ko by Marquez - when he had him hurt
                    Haters gonna hate.... Envy is inevitable whenever you heard about Pac. You hate Pac "more" than you love Boxing & yourself.

Comment

Just a few more days to go!

Comment

Working...
                      X