Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Go For a Strong KO Finish if Bradley is Hurt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Go For a Strong KO Finish if Bradley is Hurt

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao (55-5-2, 38KOs) is still shocked that anyone could have scored against him in the first fight with Timothy Bradley (31-0, 12KOs), which took place in June of 2012 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

The HBO Pay-Per-View rematch, for Bradley's WBO welterweight title, is scheduled for this Saturday at the same venue.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Exactly how he gOt ko by Marquez - when he had him hurt

Comment

Pacman will dominate the fight again with KO this time!

Comment

*******s say Pacquiao by KO even though he hasn't had a KO since Cotto. That's why we call them *******s. The Mayweather guys are realistic. We KNOW our guy is going out there to box the letters off his trunks and make easy work of Maidana en route to a UD12. *******s say...Pacquiao by KO. Me...we'll see about that.

Comment

Did god give him the ok this time around??

Comment

I feel sorry for these Floyd's lomos,they're always number one on Pacman's thread. Ha ha ha!
            Pacman by brutal KO. All you have to do is watch the fight!

Comment

It's time for a changing of the guard and Tim is taking things over now.

Comment

For fck sake i'm getting tired of this shhh boxing scene does...

1 interview = broken into 20 pieces resulting in 20 articles...

Can we get the story in one f'ing article for once? I mean seriously you guys needed to make a post for this? Nevermind the 30 articles where this quote is already available. So I may as well ask what's next? The Sky is blue? Water is wet?

Comment

Bradley f*gs

You little khunts that have morphed one of the worst decisions in boxing to a "Bradley got the skills to win" hallucination clearly do not have boxing intelligence just boxing prejudice. You all probably love Boners ass too. Chumps.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    It's time for a changing of the guard and Tim is taking things over now.
                    Out of your ****i*g mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X