Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Martinez update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will most definitely get credit from me should he win. Because tbh, I don't see how he can, at all.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      I think Sergio is going to uppercut Cotto to death. And since Cotto will have the role of aggressor in this fight, it plays right into Sergio's strengths. Which is to keep on the back-foot circling and landing strong overhands and uppercuts while Cotto continuously tries to zone-in on a moving target.

Cotto will have the problem of catching Sergio and pinning him long enough to get-off, which with the size difference in Sergio's favor, there won't be much Cotto can do to muscle and pin.

Sergio gets the nod .... UD|MD
      Sergio only throws jabs and straights breh, even Floyd found it hard to consistently hit him with those shots, but being that Sergio rarely mix up his punch arsenal like a Floyd he'll get mauled down within 7

Comment

Looks like Martinez's knees aren't bothering him at all. His trainer predicts a knock out.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
          Looks like Martinez's knees aren't bothering him at all. His trainer predicts a knock out.

His hand speed has visibly decreased.............

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post

Wow, Sergio is finally training with the coach that made him champion, Gabriel Sarmiento. And he said that Sergio's knee is responding better than they thought, bad news for Cotto.

Comment

Cotto is a dead man

Comment

Wow, one year and six months not being in ring, not training, not running, not doing jack and you're going to tell me he's going to be 100% without any ring rust?. I wouldn't be sold on Martinez until you see otherwise. He's going to have a Pit Bull on 100% attack mode for 12 rounds digging into that body..

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                  Wow, one year and six months not being in ring, not training, not running, not doing jack and you're going to tell me he's going to be 100% without any ring rust?. I wouldn't be sold on Martinez until you see otherwise. He's going to have a Pit Bull on 100% attack mode for 12 rounds digging into that body..

PRPP

A smaller, weaker pitbull. Cotto has to box, not brawl, if he want to win. Otherwise he is gonna get KOed, Martinez maybe isn't as fast as he were anymore but he is still bigger and stronger than Cotto.

Comment

Glad Martinez looks better and is preparing well. We want the best Sergio. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                    X