No announcement yet.

Wilder drops BOMBS on Mike Tyson and James Toney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Probably all hype so GBP can use this to justify a future match between the two.

This will be the Yank version of Haye-Harrison.
    It would be worse then haye-harrison, wilder-toney is an absolute joke. Toney is an ATG cruiser nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      I think Toney even at 40 will make Wilder miss all day, Toney will than take him to the late rounds and KO an exhausted Wilder
      Too bad Toney as of now is 45, and his last two fights were on Prize Fighter.

This is a fight that doesn't need to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        I think Toney even at 40 will make Wilder miss all day, Toney will than take him to the late rounds and KO an exhausted Wilder
        There is literally zero chance Toney wins, outside of Wilder knocking himself out. Toney is gone, gone, gone as a fighter. Wilder almost definitely takes him out in the 1st.

Comment

Is he really insulting Tyson?

Comment

tyson and toney would absolutely kill wilder without a doubt. wilder fought nothing but bums

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Wilder is the king of trash talk and the king of the heavyweight division!

Comment

Has Wilder beaten anyone significant yet? I like the guy, but he didnt think this one through. Tyson and Toney have earnt their stripes, Wilder doesnt even hold a belt yet.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Has Wilder beaten anyone significant yet? I like the guy, but he didnt think this one through. Tyson and Toney have earnt their stripes, Wilder doesnt even hold a belt yet.
                  Scott was supposed to be his first major test, I guess.

I like Wilder, but I think most of us on here that do have been saying it's been time for him to show and prove, step up the level of competition for a while now.

Lots of questions that still need to be answered, and hopefully will be sooner rather then later.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Scott was supposed to be his first major test, I guess.

I like Wilder, but I think most of us on here that do have been saying it's been time for him to show and prove, step up the level of competition for a while now.

Lots of questions that still need to be answered, and hopefully will be sooner rather then later.
                    I certainly hope so. Its hard not to like a HW blasting everyone out, but he needs someone durable and experienced to test him. Its a shame there's nobody like an Olly McCall, Bert Cooper or Mark Wills to test him, but thats HW boxing today sadly.

Comment

Mike Tyson in his Haye day used to make the Wilders of boxing his *****. That fat white tomato can stunned Wilder. Give me a break.

Comment

Working...
                      X