No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Shane Mosley on Pacquiao-Bradley, Son's Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Shane Mosley on Pacquiao-Bradley, Son's Debut

Luis Sandoval catches up with former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley to discuss retirement, the upcoming pro debut of Shane Mosley Jr., who is set to debut on April 26th in Ventura, California. Shane breaks down his son's talents and what he will bring to the ring. Mosley also gives his opinion on the Manny Pacquiao-Tim Bradley rematch and the welterweight unification between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Marcos Maidana.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What an all round nice guy, shame there aren't as many Mosleys in boxing nowadays and instead more of these punk Broners and Wilders.

Comment

Racial Background

Jr is taller. Does anybody know who his mother is? Is she white, or is she the Asian woman that Shane Sr. divorced recently?

Comment

shane jr fighting at 160.... jeez

Comment

Do we have another Jr, who does nothing to excite or push on the family name or will we have a man than surpasses his father. Will be interesting to see! The kid obviously has the natural athletic gifts but will he be able to use it in the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by balintawak View Post
            Jr is taller. Does anybody know who his mother is? Is she white, or is she the Asian woman that Shane Sr. divorced recently?
            I know Mosley had 3 kids with his Asian wife, but if I remember correctly all 3 had Korean first names. So I don't think Jr. was one of them.

I'm sure he had him with another girl.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
              I know Mosley had 3 kids with his Asian wife, but if I remember correctly all 3 had Korean first names. So I don't think Jr. was one of them.

I'm sure he had him with another girl.
              damm didnt know shane had 3 asian kids LOL.. sure aint getting the type of love jr is getting. what university are they attending? shane should atleast make time and go watch his other asian kids study at school LOL

Comment

Always A Mosley Fan; But He's Taken Too Many Headshots

Thinking Bradley is hungrier than Pacquiao is a sign you're punch drunk.

Comment

Shame

Nobody listens to SHAME.

Comment

Working...
                  X