No announcement yet.

Could you land 1 punch on floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you land 1 punch on floyd?

not even a good punch. you could land a fcking jab.

poll being added
    No way, I'd strike out and embarrass myself.
    24.39%
    Yes, I'd actually kick his candy ass.
    29.27%
    miguel cottos wife has large breasts
    46.34%

Probably not, you could be decent and have some basic boxing skill and look like a master in a street fight against an untrained person with very basic things learned at a boxing gym but when sparring someone with more experience and skill look like it was your first time there. So no I doubt I would be able to find Floyd is some of the best fighters in the world can only land a hand full of punches on him for 12 rds.

Comment

totally agree cotto's wife has two mouth watering *******.

Comment

Yeah, but Floyd's not impossible to hit so much as he's a really good counter-puncher who makes people pay for hitting him, so the question should be more like, "could you touch him without getting hit in the face?".

Comment

If I use the Victor Ortiz method probably

Comment

Bumrush him, tie him up and land three quick lefts to the liver...easy work, now pay me.

Comment

I would likely get knocked out before I did but I could see myself potentially landing one glancing punch.

His hand speed and movement would be the main barriers to landing a punch.

Comment

Work in the clinch....the punches might not do damage but the sure as heck count.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I can land a jab or two, not meaningful ones, but a couple short jabs when he is coming forward, I don't have many fights as an AM but the few positive traits people say I have, are speed and defense, and yes, studying Mayweather himself for years had a heavy influence on my style in more ways than one.

Comment

I would KO Floyd in DosRounds. I think the question for me should be "could you NOT hit Floyd?"

Comment

Working...
                    X