Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you land 1 punch on floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jab yes, but a Right Cross? im not so sure.

Comment

Most likely, yes. Was always extremely athletic, coordinated with very fast feet. Literally was voted "Most Athletic" every year I was eligible in school. I'm still pretty explosive and controlled with my moves. Have always felt that gives me a bit of little bit of added perspective with this stuff. He would blow me out of the water, but I could put gloves on him. Fairly confident of that. Unless he put me out with check counter the first time I came forward that is.

Comment

I 'd punch him in the arms so it would count as landing a punch I would only do 1 round with him since I'm up there in age and yes I would do better than most clowns on this site. I did have 90 amateur bouts so I think I'd land at least one good arm punch I wouldn't go for the head unless I use the right hand hammer strike that Madiana used on Broner

Comment

Yep. I'd Abner Mares him square in the testes. And new!

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            Most likely, yes. Was always extremely athletic, coordinated with very fast feet. Literally was voted "Most Athletic" every year I was eligible in school. I'm still pretty explosive and controlled with my moves. Have always felt that gives me a bit of little bit of added perspective with this stuff. He would blow me out of the water, but I could put gloves on him. Fairly confident of that. Unless he put me out with check counter the first time I came forward that is.
            Playing football or basketball is far different than boxing if you have never box you won't land one punch unless Floyd allows you

Comment

I'm a light heavy and trying to land on a welterweight is pretty difficult, including if they use movement correctly. I'm sure anyone can hit the man but how successful will that punch be?... probably not that effective

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. So far the option " Miguel cottos wife has large breasts" is in the lead, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X