FRESH from a comfortable 10-round unanimous decision over Puerto Rico’s Juan Herrera at the Texas Station in Las Vegas, former two-division world champion Brian Viloria is ready for another shot at the world flyweight title.
Top Rank promoter Bob Arum told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard that Viloria looked good especially after an almost one-year layoff following the loss of his World Boxing Organization/World Boxing Association titles to Juan Carlos Estrada of Mexico on April 6 last year in Macau.
[Click Here To Read More]
Top Rank promoter Bob Arum told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard that Viloria looked good especially after an almost one-year layoff following the loss of his World Boxing Organization/World Boxing Association titles to Juan Carlos Estrada of Mexico on April 6 last year in Macau.
[Click Here To Read More]