Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chris Arreola Putting in Hard Work For Stiverne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy work for Stiverne just like the first fight. Arreola has virtually no chance of winning other than a lucky punch.

Comment

Cris don't need to be in shape to go twelve,that's a fact.

Loving reading everyone's comments writing off his chances.Arroela knew he got reckless,he got banjo'd and it ended with him on the seat of his pants,he was still competitive to the last bell though.

Last time I was rooting for Stiverne as I didn't wanna see VK put another beating on Arreola,now that isn't a possibility I wanna see the guy with the bigger heart win,that's Cris.

Stiverne had Arreola finished yet couldn't end the fight,no way he can stop him,he's too damn lazy,sure Stiverne has skills,but when he's pressed for 6-8 rounds by an elite fighter,we'll see how much he has in the tank,we know how much Cris has in the tank,and thatis when he is isn't conditioned.this time he's in the shape of his career.show me what Stiverne can do differently to suggest he will be anything other than plodding his way through the fight at a pedestrian pace he hopes to dictate,Cris is bringing a hurting for 12 rounds at a pace of his choosing.

Comment

Chris has got this.

Comment

Working...
        X