Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If hunter were to bring Andre ward to Wildcard gym who would be able to stop him?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If hunter were to bring Andre ward to Wildcard gym who would be able to stop him?.

From Koing everyone in Roache's stable?.

"I have a world champion who would wipe out everybody in his gym, period....everyone from heavyweight on down. They will need a body bag at the Wild Card if I brought him. There would be body bags all over the Wild Card, from heavyweight on down, if I brought him. Freddie just needs to stay looking inward and realize that he has a lot of things that he needs to overcome" Virgin hunter,circa 2014.

lol @ Andre Ward putting anyone in a body bag

Get the catch weights ready

Comment

If Freddy brought Manny to Virgils gym who in Mannys weight class would beat him?

Comment

Comment

Is it safe to say that Virgil Hunter is a one hit wonder? I mean who else has he trained successfully other than Andre Ward?

Comment

Not sure who he'd ko. But he's better than every fighter in roach's stable.

Comment

so they would need body bags???yet Ward never needs a body bag in his fights on tv??? is Virgil high or did he just go full ******?? they say when you get angry your IQ level drops

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
                Andre ward could with one of his hand tied to his back
                Yea i clearly said "IN MANNYS WEIGHT CLASS"

Comment

pacquaio would knock khan out

Comment

Originally posted by rvillegas View Post
                    is it safe to say that virgil hunter is a one hit wonder? I mean who else has he trained successfully other than andre ward?
                    same can be said about roach,without manny he aint ****

Comment

Working...
                    X