Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the people who think Collazo has a chance. Let me remind you.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the people who think Collazo has a chance. Let me remind you.

Don't forget he was beaten by Freddy Hernández. Just cause he beat dancer/part time boxer Ortiz doesn't make him B class.

Khan
    54.55%
    Khan
    45.45%
    Last edited by The Problem; 04-05-2014, 04:43 AM.

boxrec warrior, you realise his shoulder was injured in that fight? of course you dont
    Last edited by jas; 04-05-2014, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Loving the variety in choices!

I do believe Collazo has a big chance. If he emphasizes on Khans biggest flaw in his defense and times a well placed left hook, we are going to be watching Mayweather-Maidana earlier than you can make your 2nd batch of pop corn.
      Last edited by Nights King; 04-05-2014, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Collazo's chance is really based on Khan ****ing up and making stupid mistakes

Put it this way, if both fighters fight their best fight, Khan will take it.

If Khan boxes like he did against Kotelnik, Collazo is too slow to do anything, he will barely land a glove all night long.

This being khan, you just never know what is coming, he's a gamblers nightmare because he can be great and poor in equal measure

Collazo is what he is, big, got a bit of dig, strong, but also slow and predictable.

Comment

Khan is nowhere near the fighter that Callazo is. Whether Khan makes those 'mistakes' or not Callazo will box his ears off............ Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Collazo's chance is really based on Khan ****ing up and making stupid mistakes

Put it this way, if both fighters fight their best fight, Khan will take it.

If Khan boxes like he did against Kotelnik, Collazo is too slow to do anything, he will barely land a glove all night long.

This being khan, you just never know what is coming, he's a gamblers nightmare because he can be great and poor in equal measure

Collazo is what he is, big, got a bit of dig, strong, but also slow and predictable.
            I would not describe Collazo like that. He's pretty fast and slick + a good boxer. You make him sound like he's Maidana or something lol

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              boxrec warrior, you realise his shoulder was injured in that fight? of course you dont
              I've never commented on that fight because I've never seen it. Didn't know that about his shoulder. Thanks for the info. Know anywhere I can see that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I've never commented on that fight because I've never seen it. Didn't know that about his shoulder. Thanks for the info. Know anywhere I can see that fight?
                try the video trading block. but there is a fan-made video on youtube.

Comment

jas beat me to it. He was hurt in that fight.

But like Earl mentioned, who you pick on this fight is all based on Khan.
                  Last edited by El Angel; 04-05-2014, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Love how you make it seem that Collazo is a slow, plodding banger Earl...

Luis is a big, physically strong Welterweight for sure, but when it comes down to it he's a boxer not a brawler! He's not the quickest but he's a better boxer fundamentally than Khan IMO, he's got some pop to his shots and he has very good timing..

Collazo will catch him I feel, khans got great heart so I'm not sure that he will necessarily get the KO! I think either Collazo will win the split nod, or khan will get a decision that will be booed!

Either way, I don't think he'll get the Mayweather fight in September!

Comment

Working...
                    X