Malignaggi dec.
    47.06%
    Malignaggi stoppage
    5.88%

Pauli schools him.

Comment

Guerrero UD

Comment

Guerrero. Decision. No one stops the Magic Man, he's a tough son of a *****.

Comment

Ghost would maul him.... Pauli doesn't have the legs anymore, maybe vs the stationary broner or old Judah,, but not against ghost..

I think it would play out like the cano fight with ghost just mauling Pauli for 12 rounds and winning an ugly decision

Comment

Good fight that could go either way. I like Paulie by SD in a very close fight.

Comment

I'm leaning towards Ghost, I think Paulie is a bit over the age limit to beat Ghost. Truly believe the later rounds will work towards Guerrero's benefit. If Guerrero can keep a dynamic gameplan for 12 rounds I think he can outhustle Paulie in a competitive fight.

I'm choosing Porter over Paulie as well.

Comment

I can't see Paulie making it out of this fight. I'm taking Guerrero in a late TKO either on cuts or ref stoppage.

Paulie isn't an elusive fighter, he likes to bend at the waist under shots and turn opponents in the center of the ring but Guerrero would out push him around all over the ring and fight Paulie at his distance. For the speed that Paulie has, he doesn't have enough pop to keep Guerrero honest. Guerrero walks right thru him, and I'd see uppercuts as his best weapon vs Paulie.

Comment

Magic cant beat a ghost

Comment

Guerrero W12

Comment

Working...
                    X