Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LIVE: BoxNation CARL FRAMPTON vs HUGO CAZARES WBC Final Eliminator Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
    But he wasn't on the floor when the punch was thrown, he was half way down, so that's not even an argument.
    so if a guy is looking the other way and has his hands down, you think its ok for a ref to let a fighter whale away at him

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
      do me a favour mate and jog on
      Cazares got hit with the shot and started doing the chicken dance, Frampton did what any fighter would do and tried to follow up and finish him off.

Yet you're acting like it was Roy Jones against Montell Griffin

Comment

• Originally posted by East Meets West View Post
        Would rigos glass chin hold up to that left hook? I don't think so
        **** me, did people not learn after Donaire?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          I think so too. He might be a midget but he's a big hitting (northern) irishman with charisma and good looks. No reason he couldnt become a decent name in the US if he won vs LSC
          Don't know how well they would support overseas showings. They usually do lesser numbers since the time difference and the time it'd show here.

They'll probably buy licensing rights to show it in the U.S, but don't think they'd send their team over

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Yeah I agree, just glad that him and his team arent being stubborn trying to force the fight to come to NI. Less barriers for this fight to take place.
            its a mandatory title shot, the champion has all the say. there are no "barriers".

Comment

• Originally posted by East Meets West View Post
              Would rigos glass chin hold up to that left hook? I don't think so
              Really? Really? if it held up against Nonito; it can hold up to anything.

That is IF he could land it.

Please, RigoGod would toy with Frampton. RigoGod is so good he gets bored in in the ring. That's how easy it is.

Frampton, Santa Cruz is competitive though

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Cazares got hit with the shot and started doing the chicken dance, Frampton did what any fighter would do and tried to follow up and finish him off.

Yet you're acting like it was Roy Jones against Montell Griffin
                i admit frampton wasnt at fault but the ref was too nonchalant

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  You reckon? second best at 122 behind Rigo
                  He got a pretty weak resume

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                    so if a guy is looking the other way and has his hands down, you think its ok for a ref to let a fighter whale away at him
                    You just think, it's quick in that ring, so the ref jumped in as soon as he could. I think your just picking stupid faults.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      Don't know how well they would support overseas showings. They usually do lesser numbers since the time difference and the time it'd show here
                      They could put the fight on at 2am in Belfast and it would still be packed to the rafters. Atmosphere will probably be even better cos everyone will be pissed

Comment

Working...
                      X