Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin: I'm Motivated To Turn in My Best Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Haymon witness protection program has his back. damn shame this guy is fighting "C" Level of opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      Voluntary.......... Shameful I know, "al haymon good for boxing doe"
      The sad thing is, I do not believe this is Voluntary. Rubio was ranked #1 but he is chasing after a piece of the WBC fractured titles. This Kokeany dude is ranked #2

Now what I do not know is if this was a mandated defense. Either way is if I wanted easy pickins I would go the same route, mandatory or not.

Comment

Petey is a good guy if you know him. He's not like Broner and definitely wants to prove himself. Haymon runs his show though and Haymon says he will be a local NYC attraction nothing more.

Comment

After this fight, the only fight that makes sense is a rematch with Winky Wright.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
            Yeah against Konecny, good luck with that. Maybe they can drag out Jermain Taylor for his next fight.
            Well, they got Winky

Comment

WTF, Quillin's fighting a 35-year-old career junior middleweight last seen losing a one-sided decision to Baysangurov. How the eff is he getting a title shot? This fight bites

Comment

Doesn't matter when you're fighting that level of opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                  Who Cares. Literally no one cares about peter.

Not America, not his cubans, no one cares for this mediocre fighter.
                  Nobody here in NYC gives a **** bout Quillin either

Comment

its obvious Haymon and Golden boy don't want to put him in with anyone that has a pulse, after the Rosado scare. If only Rosado would have KO'ed him.

I have a feeling they will try to move up one of their 154lb for Quillens next fight. Maybe Ishe or Love. All of which would make a horrible fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                      Nobody here in NYC gives a **** bout Quillin either
                      Who they like more over there?
                      Jacobs or Quillin?

Comment

Working...
                      X