No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Braehmer Confident Maccarinelli's Stripes Won't Change

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    Pulled out of the Clev fight too - Braehmer's actually got good skills IMO but just doesn't seem interested in fighting other title holders (or outside of Germany).

He should beat Enzo Mac fairly handily IMO - though I'd be more than happy to see Enzo pull off the win.
    Agreed. This has cupcake "title" defense written all over it

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Really hoping Enzo somehow pulls this off.
      Me too, but where does he go after that? Kovalev would actually kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
        He pretty much hinted that he'd retire either way.

If by some miracle he wins, I wouldn't be surprised to see Nathan Cleverly suddenly reconsider his ill-fated move to Cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          He pretty much hinted that he'd retire either way.

If by some miracle he wins, I wouldn't be surprised to see Nathan Cleverly suddenly reconsider his ill-fated move to Cruiserweight.
          That fight was the logical choice after Clev lost and Macca won, I was surprised they went different directions.

I really thought the Kotlobay fight was Enzo's last stand, winning the Euro title and all, didn't think he should have continued after the Frenkel KO, but he surprised us all by KOing McKenzie, so who knows?

I'd love to see him win the title. Ideally retiring after that, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

I don't really see this as an unwinnable fight for Enzo, do you guys?

Comment

Does enzo usually look that pale at weigh ins?

Comment

Working...
            X