Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana: It's Now Floyd Mayweather's Turn To Lose!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FromBA View Post
    I've not seen in a long time this excitement surrounding a fight here in Argentina. Chino felt this on the streets, the media and the soccer stadiums, and his motivation has risen to the sky because of this.
    That's great to hear. Glad to see that Argentina is getting pumped up for this fight.

Comment

It's just gonna be the same song and dance. Floyd is gonna make a guy who looked great in his last fight like a bum once he gets in the ring with him. Floyd will get hated for it cause his opponent failed to do his job and fans will continue to scream for a match with pacquiao. Oh yeah the posters who said "maidana is going to shock the world" will say "maidana was exposed and was cherry picked" when it's over.

Comment

I can't believe some "boxing fans" really thing Maidana is going to win this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
          It's just gonna be the same song and dance. Floyd is gonna make a guy who looked great in his last fight like a bum once he gets in the ring with him. Floyd will get hated for it cause his opponent failed to do his job and fans will continue to scream for a match with pacquiao. Oh yeah the posters who said "maidana is going to shock the world" will say "maidana was exposed and was cherry picked" when it's over.
          No one is saying maidana is going to shock the world if they do they are just as stupid as you

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
            I can't believe some "boxing fans" really thing Maidana is going to win this fight!
            Can you name them I want to laugh at them

Comment

Lol, I hate hw casual Mayweathers gay fans are being. There so use to FLoyd doing the same **** to everyone they are getting bored.

I hope Maidana shocks the world and makes them squirt shit.

Comment

Who the hell is saying that? Whoever that was must have missed the Devon Alexander fight
                Last edited by UTEP; 04-04-2014, 08:34 PM.

Comment

When Floyd makes someone look like a sparring partner, Floyd seems to get the blame. It should be the other fighter or the other trainer for not getting their job done. Canelo's trainer, Shane Mosley, Oscar's and his trainer, Hatton and his. Why does Floyd get blamed for not brawling when that is not his style. Both fighters need to execute their game plan and beat the other fighter within the best of their abilities and stop their opponent. You know that Floyd is going to throw lead right hands, however, every fighter seems to get hit by it. Why? That's rhetorical.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                    Marcos has a better chance to beat floyd than pac, marcos would ko pac inside of 6 rounds. How has floyd ducked pac when arum himself said he does not know how to contact floyd, or his business partner, or his promoter. Sounds like its arum ducking floyd for pac.
                    The only truth to your statement is that you are right, Maidana has a better chance to beat Floyd than Manny .... but the only reason that is true is because Floyd keeps on saying "I'm not interested in a fight with Manny .... poll coming up Khan or Maidana .... fans pick"

Comment

Go check out the poll buddy. Almost everyone except for some Maidana fans give Maidana any chance. Poll is a landslide for Floyd winning.

Comment

Working...
                      X