Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does the Pacquiao-Bradley Master Thread have 100k more views than Floyd-Maidana??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    They can't answer this with a serious face.

Forced to keep Floyd relevant even when they don't want to.
    Look at the difference in our sigs. You are celebrating another man making money for himself who said he would never give to Africa despite going there for vacation using it as a PR move for himself, whereas I'm showing manny giving back to people.

Let that marinate .

Im gonna take a quote from bhop for you, "you're really being a smart ass. I'm too smart for you and you're not on my intelligence level. I spank you nicely and say ill gonna let you off the hook on this one"
    Last edited by jas; 04-04-2014, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Omg are Floydiots scared of Pac putting up PPV numbers
      Once again the nerve when your god is the only one with a history of ppv flops. You should be the one worried
      Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 04-04-2014, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        Look at the difference in our sigs. You are celebrating another man making money for himself who said he would never give to Africa despite going there for vacation, whereas I'm showing manny giving back to people.

Let that marinate .

Im gonna take a quote from bhop for you, " you're really being a smart ass. I'm too smart for you and you're not on my intelligence level. I spank you nicely and say ill gonna let you off the hook on this one"
        So what, it's his money, he can do what he wants. And lol at you using Bhops quote like he's some kind upstanding Individual himself.

Comment

Look at the difference in our sigs. You are celebrating another man making money for himself who said he would never give to Africa despite going there for vacation using it as a PR move for himself, whereas I'm showing manny giving back to people.

Let that marinate .

Im gonna take a quote from bhop for you, "you're really being a smart ass. I'm too smart for you and you're not on my intelligence level. I spank you nicely and say ill gonna let you off the hook on this one"
          Oh, whoopie doo. Giving a stale pie and an outdated turkey to a lady who doesn't even know who he is and couldn't care less. That's not a good PR move.

Comment

If you sort by views it makes it the 9th most viewed thread in the history of NSB...which seems kind of bizarre. The other thing you can see from sorting by views is that Boxingscene is in all likelihood the healthiest it has ever been the past two years.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              If you sort by views it makes it the 9th most viewed thread in the history of NSB...which seems kind of bizarre. The other thing you can see from sorting by views is that Boxingscene is in all likelihood the healthiest it has ever been the past two years.
              Thanks for bringing some legitimate cold hard facts to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                So what, it's his money, he can do what he wants. And lol at you using Bhops quote like he's some kind upstanding Individual himself.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Thanks for bringing some legitimate cold hard facts to the table.
                  Whilst people don't care to comment.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                    I mean... Mayweather and Pacquaio have fought 5 of the same opponents over the last few years - Mayweather usually fights them first - but all I see from people like you is that Mayweather doesn't fight anyone that good. So, I'm just trying to figure out why Mayweather continues to outsell Manny, especially against the same opponents, if Pacquiao is a more exciting, better fighter like you keep saying.
                    well damn..................

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                      I mean... Mayweather and Pacquaio have fought 5 of the same opponents over the last few years - Mayweather usually fights them first - but all I see from people like you is that Mayweather doesn't fight anyone that good. So, I'm just trying to figure out why Mayweather continues to outsell Manny, especially against the same opponents, if Pacquiao is a more exciting, better fighter like you keep saying.
                      Mayweather tries quite a lot harder to sell himself and that appeals to casual boneheads who get excited by his "trash talk"

Pacquaio basically just fights and doesn't say much apart from.... "Im just doing my jab. More ahhchun in the ring".

Comment

Working...
                      X