Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching the unedited Manny P. media workout.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i think back to the Morales rematch...during the buildup, El Terrible made a comment about not feeling PAC's power

immediately in the post fight interview after he KOd Morales, one of the first things the ever-so-humble PAC said, and it surprised me, was 'i think he felt my power tonight'

those small slights, i know are stashed in the back of his mind
    Damn, I forgot about that........

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Larry, if Pac clearly beats Bradley will you give him credit
      Who gives a crap if some random computer guy named Larry 'gives PAC credit'?! What the hell difference does that make...and what weight does his opinion have? Zero. If PAC beats Bradley decisively (as he did in the first fight), then that's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        i'm tired about all this UNFOCUSED, TOO NICE, NO KILLER INSTINCT garbage.

pac is always the same. the reason he hasn't been getting kos lately is 1 opponents lately have better chin 2 have been more careful.

guys early on at 140-147, tried to come at pac and got tuned up.

after delahoya/cotto/hatton, ppl were less aggressive hence less openings. except marg who got beat up.

even rios was less aggressive than usual.

tired of the pac excuses of BEING TOO NICE.

bs.
        That is true, I do think if you come to fight Manny he will still do a job on that person. Sadly Bradley probably won't come to fight, he certainly should not do that because he would get his doors blown off if he approached the fight like that, the more boring he can make the fight the better his chances.

IF Manny happens to catch Bradley like Holt or Provodnikov did which is certainly possible, I don't think Bradley would be able to worm his way off the hook

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          That is true, I do think if you come to fight Manny he will still do a job on that person. Sadly Bradley probably won't come to fight, he certainly should not do that because he would get his doors blown off if he approached the fight like that, the more boring he can make the fight the better his chances.

IF Manny happens to catch Bradley like Holt or Provodnikov did which is certainly possible, I don't think Bradley would be able to worm his way off the hook
          manny is an instinct fighter.

if you get into a shootout with him, force him to brawl, he's spectacular.

in a boxing match, he goes thru the motions, still good but exchanges is where he shines.

that's why he looked spectalar against marg/hatton.

cotto fight is perfect example.

1st half cotto exchanges, pac looked like a beast.

2nd half cotto boxes/runs, pac still looked good but not spectacular.

pac is not a pressure fighter since roach fixed him. pac was a beast pre-roach as a pressure fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            manny is an instinct fighter.

if you get into a shootout with him, force him to brawl, he's spectacular.

in a boxing match, he goes thru the motions, still good but exchanges is where he shines.

that's why he looked spectalar against marg/hatton.

cotto fight is perfect example.

1st half cotto exchanges, pac looked like a beast.

2nd half cotto boxes/runs, pac still looked good but not spectacular.

pac is not a pressure fighter since roach fixed him. pac was a beast pre-roach as a pressure fighter.
            I agree completely

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i think back to the Morales rematch...during the buildup, El Terrible made a comment about not feeling PAC's power

immediately in the post fight interview after he KOd Morales, one of the first things the ever-so-humble PAC said, and it surprised me, was 'i think he felt my power tonight'

those small slights, i know are stashed in the back of his mind
              Yea but that's like 15 years ago lol. But hoping Pac can stop bradley tko/KO I'll take em

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                I agree completely
                he has better d when he's brawling than when he is actually playing d.

when he's just shooting it out, he slips punches, ducks punches, turns the opp.

all natural instinct.

when he's thinking, playing d. less so.

Comment

This fight will be close but stop fooling yourselves; Pac won last time fighting 30 seconds a round.

What will happen if he fights all 3 minutes ?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    This fight will be close but stop fooling yourselves; Pac won last time fighting 30 seconds a round.

What will happen if he fights all 3 minutes ?
                    bradley needs to make this ugly.

think john ruiz.

popshot right hand then clinch. no exchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                      You really worried about what Farrakhan thinks?
                      LMFAO @ farakhan... ohhhh shttt, that funny sht had me rolling

Comment

Working...
                      X