No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Says He’s Still Not Humble Despite Maidana Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
    Does he realize how gay it is to be calling some grown ass man you truly don't know that well your big brother?
    Do you realize how gay you sound here? Plus, you have a picture of a duck in your avatar.
    That's kinda gay.

Comment

Broner's no contest on his record is now being written about after his first loss. You would think that never happened before Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
        Does he realize how gay it is to be calling some grown ass man you truly don't know that well your big brother?
        Also, you go by the moniker "Red Slider". Is this the name your boyfriend gives to your johnson perchance?

Comment

Originally posted by mattr View Post
          Also, you go by the moniker "Red Slider". Is this the name your boyfriend gives to your johnson perchance?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            And that's why Broner will never be great.

I'm not a broner fan and dont know what his final legacy will be, but your statement is wrong. I think him being humble wouldn't work , Great athletes still need that edge that they are the best even after defeat.

Jordan didn't back down when he was getting ***** kicked by the Pistons or Celtics it made him hungrier, Ali didn't act humble when he lost.I'm sure that defeat humbled him a bit. But It needs to motivate them. I actually gained respect for Broner he fought till the end he didn't buckle or back down even if he got his @ss kicked. I'd be more concerned if all of a sudden he started humble acting like Manny.

Comment

lol broner is such a little c0ck boy, i hope he winds up in prison so they can all take turns rapping him lol.

Comment

If he wasnt humbled, then why's he fighting a LW prospect?

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  I'm not a broner fan and dont know what his final legacy will be, but your statement is wrong. I think him being humble wouldn't work , Great athletes still need that edge that they are the best even after defeat.

Jordan didn't back down when he was getting ***** kicked by the Pistons or Celtics it made him hungrier, Ali didn't act humble when he lost.I'm sure that defeat humbled him a bit. But It needs to motivate them. I actually gained respect for Broner he fought till the end he didn't buckle or back down even if he got his @ss kicked. I'd be more concerned if all of a sudden he started humble acting like Manny.
                  You're wrong. Broner being humbled would be great for him, he's just going to be doing the same **** he always does. Drinking, blowing up between fights, doing ****, rapping.

He should go back to fighting smaller guys like Gavin Rees if he's not going to take boxing seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    This!!!

I am glad too, we get to watch you fail again Broner!
                    how is that funny? laughing because a guy is trying to get back on track and take **** serious and you just wish bad for him.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      lol broner is such a little c0ck boy, i hope he winds up in prison so they can all take turns rapping him lol.
                      dumbass *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X