Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch of idiots arguing in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I bet you he won't. Jab jab jab right hand, that's what will happen on May 3rd
      He is looking deadly right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamike View Post
        Mayweather looks good sparring?? He probably picks his sparring partners the same way he picks his opponents. Someone to look good against.
        Name a fighter in history that can face his opponents and not beat them, not stop them, but change their whole styles and dominate them without being grazed. Because last time I checked, this was the most skilled fighter in history. SRL couldnt even avoid all the punches of his sparring partners. No fighter could

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          You blatantly ignored it all once again. You typed a whole paragraph about how big a fight between him and Manny would be. Had nothing to do with anything I said. I will ignore that portion

As I have already stated, Bradley and Pac was already going to happen. It was the last fight on hs contract. Why did he resign with them?

Because he would rather fight Rios, Alvarado, Prov, over fighting the hottest fighters in the ww division who are at Golden Boy. In your comment I dont even think you said Rios name once. You didnt say Rios, Prov, Garcia, Broner etc. All these fighters he ducked just so he can have easy fights with bums at TR.

I HAVE debated with you before. Your that guy who goes into tangents and switches the subject to avoid admitting that you are wrong.

You typed a whole paragraph about Canelo being flatfooted, stationary, and how YOU felt that he was green blah, blah, blah. Yet he fights like a veteran, and just beat the snot out of a much bigger man. Now name a fighter in HISTORY that can fight a GREEN Canelo and walk him down without being grazed.

Since him being green is the reason that Floyd humiliated him.

You typed a whole bunch of statements from Floyd's camp. If you say it comes from his camp, I believe you. But it has nothing to do with what I feel. Again, name a fighter that can fight him at a cw, and do what Floyd did. Not beat him, not stop him, not KO him, but dominate him without being hissed.

Now back to the stuff you ignored;

I said that all the fights at ww would basically be promised to Bradley(excluding Floyd). For some reason you flipped it around to me saying, "A fight with Floyd would be promised" You spoke about GB promising Khan a fight with Floyd and used that as an example. You also talked about Floyd saying Pac is next, then contradictng himself. You used that as an example. None of that was relevant to anything I said. So why did you even say that? I feel it was a cheap troll tactic. Im gonna need you to respond to this and tell me why ya did it my lil dawg

I asked you what fight was worth seeing more; Bradley vs Rios and Mike Alvarado, or Bradley vs the 10- 20 fighters at GB. For some reason you keep duckin and dodging this one. I need you to address this one lil homie.

I made a comment about how Bradley was inactive because TR didnt have any credible opponents for him to face. So they cherrypicked a NO name with power, who didnt DESERVE to face Bradley, and almost BEAT Bradley. I stated how if Bradley was to lose, it would be DEVASTATING to him. Losing to a cherrypick with power. I need you to respond to this my dawg.

You say him beating Manny would be a great achievement but he feels he already BEAT him. Not only that but Pac is an old fighter coming off of bad fights. No, beating Pac is NOT better than him beating Garcia, Lucas, Thurman, Ghost etc. Because without that handful of fighters, who OWN his division, his whole resume is GREATLY empty. The only credible ww on his entire resume is Pac and JMM. None of the real ww's are on it. I need you to respond to this as well.

And you ARE that guy who I dealt with before. Keep going into tangents to avoid admitting your wrong, and typing a bunch of nothingness to distract others from the topic at hands. Im just going to keep copying and pasting everything you ignore. I can do this forever if this is what you plan to do. Im just glad I figured it out.
          Sorry but you ignored the truth. Fighting Manny NOW means a bigger deal than fighting those guys you mentioned except for Floyd. Add the fact that your statement is so so wrong. Arum would NOT let Bradley take on Manny without re-signing!

So now you get it? Geeez!!!!

"It s now been confirmed that WBO welterweight champion Tim Bradley had to extend his contract with Top Rank in order to get the rematch with Manny Pacquiao on April 12th, according to Dan Rafael of ESPN. "

http://www.boxing news24.com/2014/01/bradley-extends-contract-with-top-rank-to-get-pacquiao-rematch/

Floyd walking Canelo down. Floyd didn't start out the fight doing any of that. Canelo thought that he can outbox Floyd. Mistake number 1. Then he tried a bit to get at Floyd but couldn't cut off the ring well. Unfortunately, Canelo fights relatively flat-footed and could not get proper positioning to do that against the better defensive moves that Floyd has. You brought up Angulo. Angulo was always in Canelo's punching range. So why even bring that up? Terrible example. After reviewing your previous posts, I'm presuming it's because you just don't get it!!!

Floyd walking down Canelo: While it was close but easy fight for Floyd, Floyd didn't do that much more than Canelo. He just did enough each round to win the fight. yes, there were a few rounds in the second half of the fight where Floyd put a bit of pressure but if you check out Floyd's positioning, he is always in defensive mode. Not committing fully to his punches because that would leave himself open. On the other coin of this, commentators were telling you what was happening. Canelo was setting up a trap to hopefully get Floyd within distance and counter with a huge shot. Why? because he was having little success in getting to Floyd in the previous rounds.

Canelo needed more time before taking on someone like Floyd. Would he have improved enough if he waited another year or two? Only time would tell but one thing I stated way before the fight was that canelo was not ready to step up from fighting either older fighters or other questionable opponents. Canelo was going into the fight with the wrong plan (ie.trying to outbox Floyd) and needed to fix his weaknesses beforehand. I knew this and Floyd's camp obviously knew it and pointed it out. Only MurkMan can't get all this!!! I also provided links on this to you. You still can't get it. Instead you come back and bring up Angulo? Time to throw in the towel buddy.

Not sure if you understood all that? Was it too much for you?

Last edited by ADP02; 04-04-2014, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            1) Sorry but you ignored the truth. Fighting Manny NOW means a bigger deal than fighting those guys you mentioned except for Floyd. Add the fact that your statement is so so wrong. Arum would NOT let Bradley take on Manny without re-signing!

"It s now been confirmed that WBO welterweight champion Tim Bradley had to extend his contract with Top Rank in order to get the rematch with Manny Pacquiao on April 12th, according to Dan Rafael of ESPN. "

http://www.boxing news24.com/2014/01/bradley-extends-contract-with-top-rank-to-get-pacquiao-rematch/

Floyd walking Canelo down. Floyd didn't start out the fight doing any of that. Canelo thought that he can outbox Floyd. Mistake number 1. Then he tried a bit to get at Floyd but couldn't cut off the ring well. Unfortunately, Canelo fights flat-footed and could not get proper positioning to do that against the better defensive moves that Floyd has. You brought up Angulo. Angulo was always in Canelo's punching range. So why even bring that up? Terrible example. After reviewing your previous posts, I'm presuming it's because you just don't get it!!!

Floyd walking down Canelo: While it was close but easy fight for Floyd, Floyd didn't do that much more than Canelo. He just did enough each round to win the fight. yes, there were a few rounds in the second half of the fight where Floyd put a bit of pressure but if you check out Floyd's positioning, he is always in defensive mode. Not committing fully to his punches because that would leave himself open. On the other coin of this, commentators were telling you what was happening. Canelo was setting up a trap to hopefully get Floyd within distance and counter with a huge shot. Why? because he was having little success in getting to Floyd in the previous rounds.

Canelo needed more time before taking on someone like Floyd. Would he have improved enough if he waited another year or two? Only time would tell but one thing I stated way before the fight was that canelo was not ready to step up from fighting either older fighters or other questionable opponents. Canelo was going into the fight with the wrong plan (ie.trying to outbox Floyd) and needed to fix his weaknesses. I knew this and Floyd's camp obvious knew it and pointed it out. Only MurkMan can't get all this!!! I also provided links on this to you. You still can't get it. Instead you come back and bring up Angulo? Time to throw in the towel buddy.
            I'm pretty sure you were one saying Floyd would duck canelo. Don't make me go post hunting.

Juiceman had numerous chances to make the fight happen but chose not to. **** him and you tards. That fact will burn his and you tards souls for eternity. Haha
            Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 04-04-2014, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
              I'm pretty sure you were one saying Floyd would duck canelo. Don't make me go post hunting.

Juiceman had numerous chances to make the fight happen but chose not to. **** him and you tards. That fact will burn his and you tards souls for eternity. Haha
              Please go back and check. When you come back, please post your results. The only comment that I did have was that I laughed at all you guys when the weight thingy came up. Excuses because you guys were concerned that the fight would not happen and the CW. This point is laughable since Floyd was fighting for the 3rd freaking time at 154 and held a title and Canelo had a title.

You know:
              "Floyd is not big"
              "CWs are now good"
              "It's not fair because Canelo balloons up after the weigh-in"

BUT TO BE CLEAR:
              All you will find is posts of me saying that Canelo is not ready for Floyd. Yes, before they even signed!
              Last edited by ADP02; 04-04-2014, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Please go back and check. When you come back, please post your results. The only comment that I did have was that I laughed at all you guys when the weight thingy came up. This point is laughable since Floyd was fighting for the 3rs freaking time at 154 and held a title and Canelo had a title.

You know:
                "Floyd is not big"
                "CWs are now good"
                "It's not fair because Canelo balloons up after the weigh-in"

BUT TO BE CLEAR:
                All you will find is posts of me saying that Canelo is not ready for Floyd. Yes, before they even signed!
                And how many times has juiceman challenged himself fighting at 54? Oh, none. Haha. And Floyd did contradict himself on the cw, no defending him there. Just like manny contradicting himself on accepting Floyd demands and the fight. Haha
                Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 04-04-2014, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Sorry but you ignored the truth. Fighting Manny NOW means a bigger deal than fighting those guys you mentioned except for Floyd. Add the fact that your statement is so so wrong. Arum would NOT let Bradley take on Manny without re-signing!

Floyd walking Canelo down. Floyd didn't start out the fight doing any of that. Canelo thought that he can outbox Floyd. Mistake number 1. Then he tried a bit to get at Floyd but couldn't cut off the ring well. Unfortunately, Canelo fights relatively flat-footed and could not get proper positioning to do that against the better defensive moves that Floyd has. You brought up Angulo. Angulo was always in Canelo's punching range. So why even bring that up? Terrible example. After reviewing your previous posts, I'm presuming it's because you just don't get it!!!

Canelo needed more time before taking on someone like Floyd. Would he have improved enough if he waited another year or two? Only time would tell but one thing I stated way before the fight was that canelo was not ready to step up from fighting either older fighters or other questionable opponents. Canelo was going into the fight with the wrong plan (ie.trying to outbox Floyd) and needed to fix his weaknesses beforehand. I knew this and Floyd's camp obviously knew it and pointed it out. Only MurkMan can't get all this!!! I also provided links on this to you. You still can't get it. Instead you come back and bring up Angulo? Time to throw in the towel buddy.

Not sure if you understood all that? Was it too much for you?

Arum WOULD have made the fight because its the only fight their for Manny. Its the same as Ghost and Floyd's situation. Golden Boy had him sign an extension before fighting Floyd so he thought that if he didnt sign it he wouldnt get the fight. But he didnt have to sign it because Floyd had no one else to fight.

Its the same with Pac, Bradley did NOT have to resign. He had one more fight left with Top Rank, and Manny had no one else to fight except Bradley. They had a controversial fight that called for a rematch to happen at some point. Bradley already knew he didnt have to sign the contract and he knew he would get the fight anyways.

He only resigned because he is either stupid, or because he wanted to cherrypick Rios, and Mike Alvarado and avoid the top fighters at golden boy. He even lied and said he did it to feed his family, when he is already rich, and fightig the 10-20 fighters at golden boy would equate to enough money to compare to one big pay check against Pac, and the other bums.

As for as Floyd walking down Canelo, he came forward from the opening bell and had ZERO respect for Canelo's power. Floyd doesnt have any respect for ANY of his opponents power. He has severe confidence in his defense. He dont care about getting hit at all, he comes right back at you when you land.

And then he went and PUNISHED Anguelo. Yea Canelo can fight cant he? I just noticed how long your response is, and the WHOLE comment is about Canelo. A person I RARELY talked about in my response. I will ignore that portion

Back to the things you have ignored for the 3rd time;

Name a fighter in HISTORY that can fight a GREEN Canelo and walk him down without being grazed.

Since him being green is the reason that Floyd humiliated him.

I said that all the fights at ww would basically be promised to Bradley(excluding Floyd). For some reason you flipped it around to me saying, "A fight with Floyd would be promised" You spoke about GB promising Khan a fight with Floyd and used that as an example. You also talked about Floyd saying Pac is next, then contradictng himself. You used that as an example. None of that was relevant to anything I said. So why did you even say that? I feel it was a cheap troll tactic. Im gonna need you to respond to this and tell me why ya did it my dawg.

I asked you what fight was worth seeing more; Bradley vs Rios and Mike Alvarado, or Bradley vs the 10- 20 fighters at GB. For some reason you keep duckin and dodging this one. I need you to address this one broskie.

I made a comment about how Bradley was inactive because TR didnt have any credible opponents for him to face. So they cherrypicked a NO name with power, who didnt DESERVE to face Bradley, and almost BEAT Bradley. I stated how if Bradley was to lose, it would be DEVASTATING to him. Losing to a cherrypick with power. I need you to respond to stop duckin and dodgin.

You say him beating Manny would be a great achievement but he feels he already BEAT him. Not only that but Pac is an old fighter coming off of bad fights. No, beating Pac is NOT better than him beating Garcia, Lucas, Thurman, Ghost etc. Because without that handful of fighters, who OWN his division, his whole resume is GREATLY empty. The only credible ww on his entire resume is Pac and JMM. None of the real ww's are on it. I need you to respond to this as well

And the next time you post a whole book talking about NOTHING, Im just gonna ignore that trash. Then keep copying and pasting. You did it last time when you keep changing the subject and dragging on and on about nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamike View Post
                    Mayweather looks good sparring?? He probably picks his sparring partners the same way he picks his opponents. Someone to look good against.
                    The best in the world comes to his gym

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrEGRIWo8tU

Here is a Super Middleweight talking about sparring Floyd and what he thinks the fight is going to look like. He said don't even bother getting physical with Floyd since that's not going to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GpqdoU18UA

As a bonus to that. Shane Mosley telling Canelo and his people that he isn't simply going to be able to walk Floyd down. Simply, because it's not going to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxqHJZnVT8#t=12

One of the most interesting things Uncle Roger has ever said about Floyd in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwd1pCMqK9M

Daquan Arnett saying that Floyd is nearly impossible to figure out in sparring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrEGRIWo8tU

Junior Middleweigh Bastie Samir says that is looks so easy on the outside but once you are in the ring with him, it isn't easy.

Errol Spence and others. Floyd brings who he needs into camp.

Comment

• everyone knows this is mayweather vs gatti all over again right.
                      its going to be brutal..........

Comment

Working...
                      X