Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NEELZ View Post
    If you're in love with Floyd you say he beat the hell out of Canelo. If you are more objective you might be able to acknowledge that he never hurt him at all and landed no telling punches. He didn't walk Canelo down 90% of the time. It is incredible to hear something that out of touch with reality. Canelo landed the hardest punches. Yes, I said it. Caught Floyd to the body with a few strong shots. Floyd sprinted away, but he is tough and didn't go down. But I am tired of arguing about that fight.

I am not a huge Maidana fan. He'll probably lose but I doubt Floyd with Knock him out. I'd be willing to bet he doesn't knock him out. It's hard to knock top fighters out. Floyd will win a point decision. Maidana just won't be able to track him down. Jab, Jab movement, defense.
    He buckled him with a stiff jab in the 4th round when he was walking him down. That was right before the low blow. He didnt cut him. But the thing is this, Canelo looked like a GIANT, and Floyd pushed this dude back the whole fight. That alone is enough to impress me. I didnt expect him to even be as aggressive as he was. And you better read my posts. Im not biased for or against any fighter. My guy is Martinez and I just got through saying some real stuff about him. I speak real stuff.

One thing I wanna say is, Floyd did eat some shots from Canelo. But every time Canelo landed, Floyd walked through the punch and stole the play away by throwing those short two punch combinations on the inside. I cant even remember a time when Floyd got hit, and didnt get mad and come after you to get his shots in.

You may be the same as the other guy. I know some of you are EXTREMELY biased and HATE the fact that he walked Canelo down. You all will go to ANY extreme to not only discredit his toughness in that fight, but to lie about him. Im not here to d-ride or hate senselessly. Im here to talk boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      Ugly looking technique from Floyd. He's definitely aging and looking less "Pretty" all the time.
      His offense is looking nasty, but I wonder what will happen if you throw a punch while he's throwing all those shots. Can he get out of the way, mid-combination? Thats what Im wondering.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Why are you talking about Bradley vs Floyd? Im talking about Bradley ducking the whole ww division. Khan, Garcia, Lucas, Marcos. Its not about him facing just Floyd. Its about him ducking the whole ww division so he can get a fight with Pac. As I pointed out, he didnt have to sign the extension he was going to fight Manny anyways. So he will have one fight against Manny, then he will go on to fight lower level opponents like Prov, JMM rematch who he already bear, and Rios?

And your comparing Bradley to Khan. Khan didnt deserve a Floyd fight. He was going to fight him because he's a name. But Bradley is one of the best at ww. He was basically guaranteed a fight with Floyd based off of what he has already accomplished. If that fight didnt happen it would be a duck move by Floyd. Floyd not fighting Khan is NOT a duck move stop it. I just repeated everything I already said about Bradley resigning to TR to fight a bunch of TR bums, and ducking the hottest division at ww which golden boy owns and you blatantly ignored it. I cant even believe you think he was right to duck the hottest division to have a fight with Pac, and a bunch of no name bums at tr. If you disagree with that, it lets me know that you are biased.

We are never going to agree as for as Floyd fighting at 154. I will just repeat what I already said. I dont care if he is number 1 at 54. Any fight at 154 is a BONUS fight. He is obligated to fight Pac, and the best at 147. Thats his weight class. If he wants to go to 54, weighing 150, and fight guys who come in to the ring at 164 thats HIS choice. Im NEVER going to say he HAS to fight Canelo or Martinez. Those are bonus fights and thats just the way its always going to be. I think you feel that he cant lose at 147, so your best bet is 154, which I dont think he will lose at either. Because of that you are deluding yourself into thinking that a natural 47lber HAS to go and fight Canelo and Im sorry we wont agree on that my man. Like I said before, when he comin in the ring at 150, and cant even MAKE 154, its a bonus fight plain and simple.

I dont care if he is favored or not. He's the most skilled fighter in history he will always be favored. But nothing will change the fact that he is a small guy and I aint in the bidness of calling guys duckers just to be calling them duckers. Yea he ducked Pac, but not no damn Martinez. Its bias plain and simple.

You asked if I was scared of Floyd losing. Fool read my posts, Im not bias for or against him. I dont care if he loses. But your bias AGAINST him. Look at this trash you post. You tombout he ducking Martinez GTFO!! LOL

Of course I wanna see him fight him, but if he dont, Im not throwing the word duck around just because Im bitter that he is so skilled. Your a person who is bitter because he is so skilled.

And the only fights he cherrypicked at 154 was Cotto. Cotto was beaten by Marg and Pac, and was coming off an unimpressive victory over Margarita. That was a cherrypick. Oscar was past his prime, but that was a money fight to me. I didnt look at that as a cherrypick. It was business.

I dont think Canelo was a cherrypick HELL nah. I been said Canelo was too big for Floyd and I made a comment that Canelo would beat the SNOT out of Martinez and you ignored it. Canelo is faster, bigger, more skilled. I actually think him fighting Canelo is WAAY better than him fighting Martinez. Not only that but Canelo was not only a big credible foe in his PRIME, but also a MUCH bigger name than Martinez. You ignoring these facts is plain bias.

I also pointed out that Floyd only fought Canelo because he was the only one to fight. I asked you a question, when has Floyd run out of opponents to fight and Martinez was the only one their? Never. Floyd had great opponents to choose from at all times, and the moment he ran out, he went and fought Canelo a guy who is WAAAY better and stronger than Martinez. But you put it off as, 'Well Canelo is green. Floyd should have fought a bum so he can let Canelo get less green' Im sorry you and me will never agree. As you have learned from my post, Im not biased for or against any fighter like you are. My favorite fighter is actually who? MARTINEZ. And I just said some real stuff about him. We will have to agree to disagree and move forward bro. I dont do the d-riding OR the senseless hating. Now if you wanna say he ducked Pac we can agree on that. Its a fact. But he aint duck no Martinez, and it wouldnt be a duck if he chose not to fight Canelo. Sorry!

"Im talking about Bradley ducking the whole ww division. Khan, Garcia, Lucas, Marcos." - MurkaMan

lol Is that statement supposed to be an April Fool's joke? Again, Bradley is taking on Manny Pacquiao which is better than all those names combined.

Khan - Needs to prove himself after his recent performances and you just posted he doesn't deserve Floyd for same reasons!
        Garcia - lost to Herrera
        Lucas - lost to Garcia
        Marcos - Lost to Alexander and will lose to Floyd

So you are saying that Bradley is ducking the above mentioned names so that he can take Manny? So that is called a duck to you? Please tell me it's an April Fool's joke?

Sergio Martinez: He called out Floyd from about 2009 until today. Floyd had plenty of opportunities to fight him. Floyd's team was interviewed and said that they can even take on a 160lbs fighter if the price is right. Why? "Because skills pays the bills not size" They used that as an excuse not to fight Martinez which is a joke considering the history of opponents he selected instead.

A prime Sergio Martinez of a few years ago would be a lot tougher than the relatively green version of Canelo that Floyd fought. I'm not talking about current Sergio because we don't even know how well he will recover and is aging. BTW, you keep saying hate, bias, well, Showtime said what I said, Floyd, Ellerbe and others have said what I said. Do they all hate Floyd?
        Last edited by ADP02; 04-01-2014, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• If you need instructions, let me know.

Listen man, if you want green K, put this picture in your avy and change your user title to "im da killa doe"

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            "Im talking about Bradley ducking the whole ww division. Khan, Garcia, Lucas, Marcos." - MurkaMan

lol Is that statement supposed to be an April Fool's joke? Again, Bradley is taking on Manny Pacquiao which is better than all those names combined.

Khan - Needs to prove himself after his recent performances and you just posted he doesn't deserve Floyd for same reasons!
            Garcia - lost to Herrera
            Lucas - lost to Garcia

So you are saying that Bradley is ducking the above mentioned names so that he can take Manny? So that is called a duck to you?[B] Please tell me it's an April Fool's joke?[/B]

Sergio Martinez: He called out Floyd from about 2009 until today. Floyd had plenty of opportunities to fight him. Floyd's team was interviewed and said that they can even take on a 160lbs fighter if the price is right. Why? "Because skills pays the bills not size" They used that as an excuse not to fight Martinez which is a joke considering the history of opponents he selected instead.

A prime Sergio Martinez of a few years ago would be a lot tougher than the relatively green version of Canelo that Floyd fought. I'm not talking about current Sergio because we don't even know how well he will recover and is aging. BTW, you keep saying hate, bias, well, Showtime said what I said, Floyd, Ellerbe and others have said what I said. Do they all hate Floyd?
            Come on man your starting to troll. You blatantly ignored something I have previously stated. He didnt have to sign an extension to fight Manny. He was going to get the fight anyways. He messed up by signing the contract but you know that.

I already said that. Also Manny is ONE fight. What happens after he fights Manny? He will pad his record with Rios, Prov, and Alvarado. You already know he made a dumb mistake by resinging and you already know that he just ducked the entire ww division.

And with Khan, Garcia, Lucas, etc all having bad fights, does that mean that Rios is now a top dog now? So Bradley fighting Rios and Prov is still better than him fighting the ten to twenty fighters at 140-154 at Golden Boy?

IM NOT BUYING it. That statement alone lets me know for a FACT that you are biased. Lets not even talk about Bradley anymore. Im not going for that shiet at ALL.

As far as Flyd and Martinez I already told you Im not going to agree on that. I dont remember Floyd EVER ducking Martinez because how can you duck someone that your not even big enough to fight? Sorry bro, stop getting so defensive about it. If you wanna say he ducked Pac, fine, thats a fact. But HELL nah Im not going there with Martinez. I wish the fight happened/happens, but if it doesnt, its not a duck. Next subject.

A PRIME Martinez vs a PRIME Canelo I dont know. I like Martinez but I dont see how he could beat a "green" Canelo. Martinez has an unusual style with his hands down. While Canelo is a fundamentalist and faster than ANY opponent Martinez has faced. His head would run directly into Canelo's punches, while Canelo is defensively sound. If anything its a 70/30 fight(in favor of Canelo who is BIGGER even tho he fights at 154). But since Floyd stepped up and fought Canelo, who is too big for him, we're going to lie and act like Martinez is WAAY better. We're just not going to even acknowledge the tough fight Martinez would have with a "green" Canelo. We're going to lie and say that if Canelo had a few more years to grow that he would do better.

I asked you a question. Name a fighter in history that can face a GREEN Canelo, and NOT beat him, NOT stop him, NOT destroy him but walk him down for 12 rounds without being grazed. Last time I asked, you ignored it like you ignored everything else. Go take these comments to the other biased guys. Your not going to get anywhere with me. For I am not biased for or against any fighter.

You asked me something about Floyd and Ellerbee and something they said about Martinez. I could careless what they say. I think for myself. You better go and play with the other cats who are on your level. The pretend laughs and giggles arent going to get you anywhere with me.
            Last edited by MurkaMan; 04-02-2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

His offense is looking nasty, but I wonder what will happen if you throw a punch while he's throwing all those shots. Can he get out of the way, mid-combination? Thats what Im wondering.
              Have the same question/non appreciation.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Garcia - lost to Herrera
                Lucas - lost to Garcia

So you are saying that Bradley is ducking the above mentioned names so that he can take Manny? So that is called a duck to you? Please tell me it's an April Fool's joke?

And this how I knew it was a blatant biased Troll. When you broke down how Khan, Garcia, Lucas, and Marcos all had bad fights/losses and used that as excuses to why Bradley shouldnt fight them over Rios and Mike Alvarado. Their not even HALF of Golden Boy's opponents. They got Kieth Thurman; "Well Bradley wont fight Kieth because he is a small name"

They got Broner; You; "Well Broner lost to Marcos Bradley wont fight him that fight is not important to make"

Thats the type of stuff you say. You dont realize how far you are REACHING to troll Mayweather and be biased against him? That it has come down to you acting like Bradley made a wise choice by staying with Top Rank to fight Manny and Rios? Bro you need to pay attention to what you are typing. You are making a fool out of yourself. And Im not even trying to take up for Floyd or shiet on Bradley. Im just being real. I said he ducked Pacman what more do you want me to say? Im not agreeing to the other trash you type, Im sorry bro LOL

You act like you dont wanna see Bradley fight the best at Golden boy? Why you dont wanna see Bradley fight the top in the ww division? Scared Bradley will lose? I ask you the same dumbazz question you ask me LOL
                Last edited by MurkaMan; 04-02-2014, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• No chance for Maidana....He's not much bigger than Floyd like Canelo was (Canelo was like 170+lbs)....He's not a southpaw (southpaws land more often on Floyd and the southpaw stance limits Floyd's offense) he has only 1 strategy when he fights and he has shown he can be hurt and dropped.

I have Floyd by 10th or 11th round stoppage...I knew Floyd would never stop Canelo since Canelo is like 170+lbs but with Maidana I think Floyd would be trying to gradually break him down and get a finish.

The fight is also at 147lbs which Floyd likes better than 154 (since he gets to use 8 OZ gloves at 147)

Comment

FLOYD IS THROWING CRAAAAAZY COMBINATIONS AND IS GOING TO PUT ON A SHOW AGAINST MARCOS. Against Canelo he had people cheering and he was in the pocket but this dude must be back on that SHIET because he is going even HARDER!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9wzbsiFGC0
                    mayweather with his weak ass slaps

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                      mayweather with his weak ass slaps
                      Mayweather has never been known to be a puncher, but man that is a baldfaced lie you just told. He hitting this dude hard and dude's whole body is shaking. He coming forward, being overwhelmed, and Floyd is busting his knuckles on this boy. This site is CRAZY.

Comment

Working...
                      X