Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    You sound like a person who is bitter because he just realized that he was WRONG
    i know i was wrong, you are not a troll, my bad....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      i know i was wrong, you are not a troll, my bad....
      No beef but you wont be the only one to come with the shiet in the future.

Comment

• yaaaaawn. another tailor made cherry pick for fraud gayweather. i bet he makes chino wers pillow gloves just to be extra sure. what a duck this coward is.

Comment

• I actually think Floyd can/will stop Maidana....I knew he was never going to do that against Canelo since Canelo is like 175+lbs on fight night and is just way to big for Floyd to hurt, but Maidana is similar in size to Floyd and has been hurt/dropped before on several occasions not to mention he leaves himself much more open than Canelo (Canelo is more of a counter puncher)...I think Floyd TKO's him in the 10th-11th round.

Comment

• Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
            I actually think Floyd can/will stop Maidana....I knew he was never going to do that against Canelo since Canelo is like 175+lbs on fight night and is just way to big for Floyd to hurt, but Maidana is similar in size to Floyd and has been hurt/dropped before on several occasions not to mention he leaves himself much more open than Canelo (Canelo is more of a counter puncher)...I think Floyd TKO's him in the 10th-11th round.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              FLOYD IS THROWING CRAAAAAZY COMBINATIONS AND IS GOING TO PUT ON A SHOW AGAINST MARCOS. Against Canelo he had people cheering and he was in the pocket but this dude must be back on that SHIET because he is going even HARDER!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9wzbsiFGC0
              I wish this was true. We are going to see one and two punches at a time for the entire fight.

Comment

• people were cheering for floyd during the canelo fight?? are u sure u watched the right fight?? i could of swore i heard a few boo's during the fight especially when floyd was backing away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                  If I hear that Mayweather backed up Canelo one more time I'm going to ****ing puke. Floyd spend the majority of that fight on the backfoot. Why the **** do you guys try to make it seem like he walked him down? HE DIDNT.
                  Floyd was on the back foot running huh.......

Floyd had Canelo hurt with damn near every clean shot he landed, Canelo has to resort to fouling very early on, luckily for Canelo Mayweather pulled his punches while he was on the ropes curled up into the fetal position multiples times, trying not to ko and keeping some luster on what may be a future opponent with the money they Generated..........This is the same Canelo that ate a near 180 pound Angulo shots for Breakfast, Floyd being pillow fisted is a myth; now cut that shyt out.................

I'll up more gifs to shut you up.....

Comment

If I hear that Mayweather backed up Canelo one more time I'm going to ****ing puke. Floyd spend the majority of that fight on the backfoot. Why the **** do you guys try to make it seem like he walked him down? HE DIDNT.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X