Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
    Crazy potshots you mean? Rattling off combos under 40 punches a round must be some kind of crazy combos indeed.
    Potshots? Man he busting that boy's headgear with that sweeping right. Yall hate Floyd man yall fools be LYING LOL. That must have been a crazy potshot when Floyd buckled Canelo with a stiff jab, or that uppercut huh? Because in this video he is looking to do ALLOT more than what he did with Canelo. He bout to break his knuckles off. I just come here to talk boxing. Im not into the d-riding and senseless hating you all do. Im new to all of this. I dont think I have met not ONE unbiased person here. The haters are extreme and the D-Riders are extreme.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Potshots? Man he busting that boy's headgear with that sweeping right. Yall hate Floyd man yall fools be LYING LOL. That must have been a crazy potshot when Floyd buckled Canelo with a stiff jab, or that uppercut huh? Because in this video he is looking to do ALLOT more than what he did with Canelo. He bout to break his knuckles off. I just come here to talk boxing. Im not into the d-riding and senseless hating you all do. Im new to all of this. I dont think I have met not ONE unbiased person here. The haters are extreme and the D-Riders are extreme.
      I read that post with a flamboyant accent and some swagger - is that good or bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Why is it always the other guys fault? Again, Floyd says that he is his own boss. He says that he decides who to fight, nobody else. Even GB says that.

Sergio Martinez who was moving up from 154 to get fights called out Floyd to fight at 154 and even 150. 150 was too low but if Floyd fought 3 times now at 154 then he could have fought Sergio who was NOT part of TR.

What was Sergio Martinez's fault? He was too risky?

Its not Bradley's fault? Are you serious bro? He just ducked the whole ww division, but you didnt respond to that. You just lied and said he didnt fight the best but then I pointed out that Golden boy has the absolute best at ww, and he fought them all but you lied and said they were cherrypicks. Are you going to respond to that at all?

And was Martinez EVER the biggest fight? Not only that, but Floyd was never obligated to fight him, Canelo, or Cotto. He cant even make 154, he comes in the ring at 150. I always felt that any fight at 54 was a bonus fight. You all said he was scared of Canelo, I said Canelo was too big, and Floyd did what he had to do. And btw, Canelo in his prime would cause ALLOT of problems for Martinez in his prime. But since I proved you wrong, you completely ignored it and start talking about Martinez. Im not biased for or against Floyd. I just said he ducked Pacman. But you are biased AGAINST him. You just mumbled some nonsense and didnt say anything about Bradley ducking the whole ww division. Come on man I dont come here for the bias stuff. Im the only nonbiased one here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
          I read that post with a flamboyant accent and some swagger - is that good or bad?
          I dunno if its good or bad, but it probably makes things interesting right? Thats all that matters.

Comment

I dunno if its good or bad, but it probably makes things interesting right? Thats all that matters.
            You need to add a avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
              You need to add a avatar.
              Why you say that? Im going to get into betting and all that soon so I may. But why you say I need to add an avi?

Comment

• Here ya go. Nothing gets more green k then a cute little duck. Plus it has relevance to the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                  Here ya go. Nothing gets more green k then a cute little duck. Plus it has relevance to the sport.

Oh his comment about reading my words with an accent have to do with him not knowing what I look like? Im add one.

Comment

• Comment

Im not a troll. Which one of these other accounts is yours man? Im starting to see how you guys are. You guys have multiple accounts and what not. Im still learning the game.
                      sure, learning the game

Comment

Working...
                      X