Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wooww video clip of floys sparring for chino. He is going to throwing crazy combinati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
    I can't be bothered to answer every question. List them out for me and I will now.
    Nah go back to them and respond to them. And what 10 punch combo? Btw, I just rewatched the sparring video, man Floyd is BEASTING. This is going to be another ATG performance and I wish it was against Canelo. Marcos is a good fighter but a small guy. This fight is going to be so sharp its going to almost outshine his last 3 fights. One thing I notice about Floyd is every time he comes in the ring he reinvents himself. Never seen a fighter do that. Against Ghost he was slow as hell and ran around the ring. His manerisms were different in that fight, even his feints. Against Canelo its basically the same Floyd who fought JMM mixed in with the Ortiz fight a little bit. This is something completely different. Floyd very well may be using roids. Look at how he just going, and going, nonstop punches, grunting, and breathing heavily like a beast. Im off topic but shiet your the only one here so somebody gonna hear me talk about it!!! Im ready for May 3rd but after this he should stay at 154.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Nah go back to them and respond to them. And what 10 punch combo? Btw, I just rewatched the sparring video, man Floyd is BEASTING. This is going to be another ATG performance and I wish it was against Canelo. Marcos is a good fighter but a small guy. This fight is going to be so sharp its going to almost outshine his last 3 fights. One thing I notice about Floyd is every time he comes in the ring he reinvents himself. Never seen a fighter do that. Against Ghost he was slow as hell and ran around the ring. His manerisms were different in that fight, even his feints. Against Canelo its basically the same Floyd who fought JMM mixed in with the Ortiz fight a little bit. This is something completely different. Floyd very well may be using roids. Look at how he just going, and going, nonstop punches, grunting, and breathing heavily like a beast. Im off topic but shiet your the only one here so somebody gonna hear me talk about it!!! Im ready for May 3rd but after this he should stay at 154.
      You are truly talented. I have never seen anything like this.

I'm sending you a ribbon and giving you green k. Troll of the century award.

Comment

• I just don't understand how you can be this good. I mean I know what you are doing, but I just can't stop. It's fucking amazing.

Comment

You are truly talented. I have never seen anything like this.

I'm sending you a ribbon and giving you green k. Troll of the century award.
          Man stop getting bitter any time I say something about Floyd you dont like. You still havent responded to all those comments? LOL. Im just ready for fight day. You aint gotta respond man, Im in a good mood watching this lil clip over and over again. I know you hate Floyd it is what it is. I aint gonna put my footoff in ya azz about duckin and dodgin. I love boxing and Im feeling good right now. I wish they just do another ustream sparring session.

On another note, you think Floyd is built to throw them combinations? I think he needs to stick to what he been doing. He always trying new stuff and reinventing himself. Not to go back to the old subject, but I dont think Marcos can handle the aggression he used on Canelo. Floyd is OVERDOING it now. I dont think I have ever seen him get in the pocket and throw sweeping rights, while walking flatfooted going backwards like that. It may look like an improved version of the Cotto fight, as far as the offense. But its a little sharper man I CANT WAIT!!!!!

Comment

I just don't understand how you can be this good. I mean I know what you are doing, but I just can't stop. It's fucking amazing.
            Yea yea whatever my dawg. But I can use the green K if ya serious. Im still new to these types of sites. Whats the purpose of having green K? I got so much red yall talk about it like its gold. Give me as much as you can I need it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Not at all. Floyd couldn't stop Cotto and was roughed up like we haven't seen in awhile against Miguel.

cotto won 3 rounds. we dont usually see people win 3 rounds against floyd, thats why it was a big deal. floyd was hardly roughed up. his nose bled, big deal, your nose can bleed from a jab. once it starts it didnt stop because of a few additional jabs.

Comment

Marcos is a bit of a cherrypick, but he but he will look like Floyd's last 5 opponents and they werent cherrypicks. They were all the absolute best at golden boy at the time he fought them. Marcos may be the best and most deserving but he is too small and weak. I think Floyd will batter this dude.
                Sorry but the best of GB does not translate to fighting the best out there. Floyd keeps on saying that he is his own boss so he should have fought anyone and everyone. There were even guys out there that called him out to fight that were not part of TR.

Any-hoot, Floyd is about business/less risk. So that is why cherry picking is "in".

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Sorry but the best of GB does not translate to fighting the best out there. Floyd keeps on saying that he is his own boss so he should have fought anyone and everyone. There were even guys out there that called him out to fight that were not part of TR.

Any-hoot, Floyd is about business/less risk. So that is why cherry picking is "in".
                  Actually it does, because golden boy basically OWNS any division Floyd fights in. 54 and 47. Only fighters he didnt fight was Bradley and Pacman. And him and Bradley will probably fight in the far future but Bradley DUCKED him AND the whole 47lb division by resigning with TR. Floyd aint gonna ever fight Pacman but thats one fighter. And if he dont fight Bradley thats Bradley fought. Bradley didnt just duck Floyd, he ducked 140, 147 etc. Bradley ducked Garcia, Lucas, Marcos, Broner, Khan. All these fighters he could have faced just because he let Arum manipulate him.

Comment

• Crazy potshots you mean? Rattling off combos under 40 punches a round must be some kind of crazy combos indeed.

Comment

Actually it does, because golden boy basically OWNS any division Floyd fights in. 54 and 47. Only fighters he didnt fight was Bradley and Pacman. And him and Bradley will probably fight in the far future but Bradley DUCKED him AND the whole 47lb division by resigning with TR. Floyd aint gonna ever fight Pacman but thats one fighter. And if he dont fight Bradley thats Bradley fought. Bradley didnt just duck Floyd, he ducked 140, 147 etc. Bradley ducked Garcia, Lucas, Marcos, Broner, Khan. All these fighters he could have faced just because he let Arum manipulate him.
                      Why is it always the other guys fault? Again, Floyd says that he is his own boss. He says that he decides who to fight, nobody else. Even GB says that.

Sergio Martinez who was moving up from 154 to get fights called out Floyd to fight at 154 and even 150. 150 was too low but if Floyd fought 3 times now at 154 then he could have fought Sergio who was NOT part of TR.

What was Sergio Martinez's fault? He was too risky?

Last edited by ADP02; 04-01-2014, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X