Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovlaev-Agnew: HBO production values, empty arena & other miscellaneous observations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
    I already said Ward should have taken on Adonis Stevenson when He called him out,and i said Ward should move up and take on challenges.I don`t want to see Ward vs Chavez.So stop trying to use Ward to deflect attention away from GGG.

Attention away from GGG?

You're bringing up GGG randomly to deflect attention away from Kovalev-Stevenson lol

Comment

I already said Ward should have taken on Adonis Stevenson when He called him out,and i said Ward should move up and take on challenges.I don`t want to see Ward vs Chavez.So stop trying to use Ward to deflect attention away from GGG.
      ^^^^Here's another member of the SDF(floydgimp division).

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Okay, answer my question. How is he who must not be named because it doesn't make sense to you supposed to fight Golovkin or Chavez Jr or anybody if he's too busy suing Goosen twice a year and putting himself on the sidelines
        I just answered your question before you even asked it.Ward already said that despite the second Lawsuit,him and Dan Goosen is willing to do a fight while they wait for a court date.And After the first Lawsuit of Dan Goosen,Ward was still available but GGG chose a guy named ADAMA,and HBO refused to televise the bout because Adama is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          The fact that you resorted to immature insults shows that you can`t dispute what i`m saying.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
            Attention away from GGG?

You're bringing up GGG randomly to deflect attention away from Kovalev-Stevenson lol
            No,i bring up GGG to expose the hypocrisy and double standards.I still stay on topic though.

Comment

The fact that you resorted to immature insults shows that you can`t dispute what i`m saying.
              No it doesnt, it shows that I think you're a bell end. Are you going to seriously try and tell us that you're not a member of the SDF and a floydgimp?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
                Violent storm my butt...

Here's your violent storm...also known as "light rain," according to the weather service:

http://www.weather.com/weather/yeste...+USNJ0015:1:US
                Wrong. There was indeed a violent storm going on. The weather was PREDICTED to be light rain, but it TOTALLY was not. It was raining all day yesterday, and at night it got worse! The weather is still ****ty today.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Martinez didn't draw **** when he was fighting Bunema and Cintron, but things change quick when the word is out. Look at Golovkin.
                  GGG is a little different. Had a dismal debut and then exploded after they got a second taste.

Kovalev had a meh debut with Cleverly then had a good co-main showing.

His numbers need to be good so they can really get behind him. Maybe invest in better opponents too

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Will you ever get that guy's penis from out of your mouth? You're one crazy irrational flo-mo.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                      Will you ever get that guy's penis from out of your mouth? You're one crazy irrational flo-mo.
                      Here's another one^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X