No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC To Campaign Against Manipulation of Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H.B.Viper View Post
    When you see fighters wearing Reyes gloves, they are always kayo's involved.
    Big time sluggers wear those gloves.
    Yes they manufacture those gloves(Mexico) and where is the WBC head from??
    Also have you ever noticed how small their gloves are compared to Title, Everlast, Ringside, G&S, & Century's gloves????
    last thing, lots of rumors about the alteration of GGG's gloves as well.(Reyes gloves guys). More than one fighter claimed they felt no real padding from his punches......
    GGG was wearing Grants.

Comment

Wow.. more padding on your knuckles means: more cc's {sq.in} in contact with your target= less power. It also means less hand injuries above all. Not a power advantage...simple physics! In all the years I have been involved in this sport I have never witnessed any tampering to gloves, however, if they think rolling up a glove and tying it up to encourage a more fist conformed shape is tampering then yes every fight. It holds no water people, most new gloves are so stiff that you can barely make a fist which consequently would encourage injury right? Right.
      These sanctioning bodies are so guilty and dishonest that they assume everyone is. They never point the probing finger at themselves. Fighters wear gloves that feel good on their hands if they get the choice to. All top fight gloves are strictly manufactured to a great standard. If they were not, that company would have liability problems up the wazoo. There is no true advantage from one type to another...it is just how a fighters fist feels in them, can I make a tight fist?, can I get a good grip? etc.

Comment

Originally posted by H.B.Viper View Post
        When you see fighters wearing Reyes gloves, they are always kayo's involved.
        Big time sluggers wear those gloves.
        Yes they manufacture those gloves(Mexico) and where is the WBC head from??
        Also have you ever noticed how small their gloves are compared to Title, Everlast, Ringside, G&S, & Century's gloves????
        last thing, lots of rumors about the alteration of GGG's gloves as well.(Reyes gloves guys). More than one fighter claimed they felt no real padding from his punches......
        you're an idiot first of all wears grant fckng re, tard

Comment

Working...
        X