No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Knocks Cedric Agnew Out in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King- View Post
    Kovalev = One dimensional power buncher....

Adonis = Master boxer.......?
    No, Kovalev is not one dimensional and AD is not a master boxer. But AD is a superior boxer with good power and a good chin. If Kovalev had the ability of the man in your avatar(GGG), I would give Kovalev a good shot of beating AD. But Kovalev has not shown me enough to favor him over AD.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
      Which is why I'm glad to be a blackman
      Wait a minute. Didn't you say in one of these threads that you used to be a booty bandit back in the joint?

That's got to be worse than metaphor's about hard-on's for what a fighter said. NO?
      Last edited by cupocity303; 03-30-2014, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        yeah, i'm a retard, for going down to your level, you are absolutely right my friend
        Whatever helps you sleep better tonight sugar

Comment

• Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
          No, Kovalev is not one dimensional and AD is not a master boxer. But AD is a superior boxer with good power and a good chin. If Kovalev had the ability of the man in your avatar(GGG), I would give Kovalev a good shot of beating AD. But Kovalev has not shown me enough to favor him over AD.
          Lets keep in mind that it was Stevenson who got KO'd in two rounds by a grocery boy from Wal-mart, before we talk about the chin of the guy who hasn't lost a fight yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
            Really don't know what you're trying to say tbh

Dunno how AD is the superior boxer, KOvalev has good power too, Adonis has been KO'd. And not sure what you mean by ability of GGG. Kovalev has KO'd nearly everyone he's fought thus far. He has shown a solid chin, tremendous punching power, fantastic accuracy and timing, etc, etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
              Wait a minute. Didn't you say in one of these threads that you used to a booty bandit back in the joint?

That's got to be worse than metaphor's about hard-on's for what a fighter said. NO?
              "Booty bandit" isn't apart of my lingo my dude.

Comment

Lets keep in mind that it was Stevenson who got KO'd in two rounds by a grocery boy from Wal-mart, before we talk about the chin of the guy who hasn't lost a fight yet.
                Boone bout KO'd Ward too. He has a lil Emmanuel Augustus in him. His record is deceiving.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  "Booty bandit" isn't apart of my lingo my dude.
                  http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...booty%20bandit

I didn't read a clear NO to my question.

Comment

• I hate to say it but Stevenson beats both Sergey and Bernard....Both Sergey and Bernard aren't as effective against Southpaws and Adonis has some great skills to go along with being a southpaw....

People forget how ordinary Bernard looked against Dawson and Dawson being a lefty played a big role in it imo.

Comment

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...booty%20bandit

I didn't read a clear NO to my question.
                      If its something I don't use in my vocabulary, seems pretty clear to me. Maybe you said it in one of them movies you made about me back in th day

Comment

Working...
                      X