Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is peter quillin the biggest joke in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is peter quillin the biggest joke in boxing?

seriously this guys resume is probably the worst of all the current champs in any weight class. when the best win on your resume is gabriel "i lost my last 4 in a row" rosado then thats saying something. whats sad is that he was losing that fight also until he got a lucky break. the only other notable name he fought was a mummified winky who had to be unearthed from his sarcophogus just to get in the ring.

hes fought nothing but bums and home depot employees and his upcoming fight is against another guy nobody has ever heard of. when is quillin going to step up and fight somebody of merit? hes openly ducked golovkin and other fighters. is he seriously trolling us all? this cant be serious, right?
    Last edited by gratz_the_king; 03-29-2014, 09:41 AM.

IMO, this is the biggest joke.

Why did Manny Pacquiao make the lumpia cry?

HE PANCIT!

HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
      seriously this guys resume is probably the worst of all the current champs in any weight class. when the best win your resume is gabriel "i lost my last 4 in a row" rosado then thats saying something. whats sad is that he was losing that fight also until he got a lucky break. the only other notable name he fought was a mummified winky who had to be unearthed from his sarcophogus just to get in the ring.

hes fought nothing but bums and home depot employees and his upcoming fight is against another guy nobody has ever heard of. when is quillin going to step up and fight somebody of merit? hes openly ducked golovkin and other fighters. is he seriously trolling us all? this cant be serious, right?
      Come on, Golovkin is the same. He's got no one on his resume. Rosado is one of his biggest names too. Golovkins biggest name is a shot Ouma. Both are absolutely disgraceful in resume terms currently, but Quillin is ****e, while GGG is good. Winky is still the biggest name by far on either guys resume though.

Comment

He's on his way to be being the next adrien broner when you can't wait for someone to knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          Come on, Golovkin is the same. He's got no one on his resume. Rosado is one of his biggest names too. Golovkins biggest name is a shot Ouma. Both are absolutely disgraceful in resume terms currently, but Quillin is ****e, while GGG is good. Winky is still the biggest name by far on either guys resume though.
          Quillin crapped his pants at the mere talk of a Golovkin fight.

Comment

Lamont Peterson. Gets popped for PEDs after a hometown decision vs Khan, then has a fight at a 141 catchweight fight with Matthysse and gets waxed in 3 rounds and therefore gets to keep his title at 140

I used to enjoy his story but it's a parody now

Comment

Quillin is all of the disrespectful boxing terms rolled into one. All of them genuinely apply to him. He is a :

Hypejob
              Bum
              Cherrypicker
              Paper champ
              Joke
              Duck
              Exposed
              Fights leftovers

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                the difference like you said is that golovkin is actually good, and quillin is ****.

also golovkin TRIES to fight people, but the difference is nobody wants to fight HIM. whereas with petey, nobody at all is ducking him, hes the one doing the ducking. and GGGs "weak" resume might be changing soon though when he steps up this summer to fight chavez jr whos a real threat/big name....while GGG is fighting chavez, quillin will be fighting his 30th bum that he picked from either the retirement home or the home depot paint aisle.

ggg also fought rosado 3 losses prior to quillin fighting him. in fact i believe it was GGG who started his losing streak. so he fought a much better version of rosado and actually BEAT him, whereas quillin got a lucky cut stoppage in a fight he was losing against a shot rosado

ggg's resume might not be MUCH better than quillin's. but it is better. also consider that hes way more active and consider that hes been on the scene less time than quillin has. quillins been lingering around for a few years now and hasnt fought anybody while GGG is stepping up to fight chavez this summer. GGG also wanted sergio but sergio didnt want him

Comment

The only thing I know for sure is he has a good counter right hand. Other than that I can't tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    IMO, this is the biggest joke.

Why did Manny Pacquiao make the lumpia cry?

HE PANCIT!

HAHAHA

I actually laughed at this silly joke in real life lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X