Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving GGG/Chavez Jr to 7/19 puts two HBO cards in one day. Good or bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one of those cases where the more the merrier.

I'm skipping the Rigondeaux fight though. Hopefully, that's the first one so I can tune in after it and leave it on.
    Sounds like a perfect excuse for me to eat and drink all day! I bolded Rigo because I feel that exact same way about Shimming.......still a good day of boxing though.

Comment

Boxing all day?
      As I remember TR scheduled it's last Macau card in the morning there, in China -- in order to be aired at night in the U.S.

Comment

Boxing all day...

Sadly I've been a little busier the last coupla of months but before Christmas I was a regularly catching events from Australia then Japan then Russia / Cental Europe / UK then the East Coast then West coast cards.

You need to use a bit of savvy in scheduling and tracking down streams for some of them, and you ain't gonna be getting big names all the time, but I've caught dozens of superb fights this way that would previously have gone right under my radar.

With the Friday fights from the Far-East and Oz it was sometimes possible to watch boxing from Lunchtime on Friday (I'm UK based) right through til 5 or 6 am Sunday morning - provided you've plentiful supplies of coffee and alcohol and have an understanding GF.

Obsessional? ...well, OK, a little I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          Boxing all day?
          As I remember TR scheduled it's last Macau card in the morning there, in China -- in order to be aired at night in the U.S.
          More like Evening....I think they usually show like 5-6 EST

Comment

Working...
          X