Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1 Million Weight Penalty for Golovkin-Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    My prediction is that Chavez Jr. will stop Golovkin in the 9th or 10th round. Golovkin and his followers will blame the loss on the weight. GGG will then go back to 160 where he will spend the rest of his career fighting C-class bums like Adamu.
    Lol didnt you make a prediction last week that ggg would duck the fight? Chavez didnt come close to stopping Vera 2x dumbo

Comment

how much is the purse for this fight? 1 million sounds hefty.

Comment

if i were golovkin i'd hire a few taco venders to post up outside of JR's gym / posh hotel where he usually trains.

no waysis.

Comment

Golovkin KO, or a beating for 12 rounds UD.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            The problem with making it 1 million is that Chavez now has the incentive to just fake an injury a week before the fight if he knows he can't make weight. If the fee was smaller, he'd just risk going in overweight, but the fight would still be on.
            I don't want the fight to be on if Chavez is going to come in overweight.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              My prediction is that Chavez Jr. will stop Golovkin in the 9th or 10th round. Golovkin and his followers will blame the loss on the weight. GGG will then go back to 160 where he will spend the rest of his career fighting C-class bums like Adamu.
              Your 200 million to my 600 million
              Giving you 3-1 odds even though it won't even be close to that odds wise

Comment

Chavez Jr beats hypejob Golovkin.

Comment

sick this means the fight is in negotiations!!!! will be an awesome fight. Bob Arum makes way better fights the GBP on average he has less fighter but per capita he makes more good fights

Comment

GGG makes that weight easy as pie but Chavez is well known for coming in overweight. A million dollar fine paid to GGG if he is over by even the smallest amount will ensure he makes weight. He is already fighting an 8 pound smaller man so it sounds fair to me. Chavez doesn't seem to have a problem with it. Chavez just needs to train hard and watch his diet and the scales and he will make weight and be fine. That is until the fight starts. He will be in big trouble then.

Comment

Seems a bit steep we know ggg will make weigh easy

Comment

Working...
                      X